OneVue has appointed a former chief executive of an ASX-listed firm to its group executive team to oversee the firm’s distribution strategy.
Matt Lawler has been named the new executive manager for wealth management services, and will be responsible for growing the number of B2B and B2C businesses partnering with OneVue to access superannuation and investment services for their clients, according to a statement.
He will also assume responsibility for product and marketing, the statement said.
Mr Lawler has over 25 years’ experience in financial services having held senior executive roles with MLC, NAB and, most recently, as chief executive of Yellow Brick Road.
OneVue group managing director Connie Mckeage said the firm is pleased to have Mr Lawler join the group executive team.
“His experience and reputation in wealth management are important to our strategy,” she said.
“Matt’s role will deliver additional value to current partnerships with planners and secure new relationships.”
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Lawler said he has been working with Ms Mckeage and the OneVue team over the last five years.
“Innovation is in their DNA and their culture is genuinely partnership based, internally and externally,” he said.
“The business is solid and growing with strong future prospects. I am particularly excited about the FUND.eXchange, which has the potential to be a real game changer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all