Advice software provider Omnium has partnered with a non-institutionally-aligned advice firm as it announces a new integration with the licensee.
Omnium said in a statement that, through its partnership with Infocus Wealth Management, its risk research tool, OmniLife, has been integrated with Infocus’ CRM and end-to-end advice solution, Platformplus.
The integration will allow Infocus advisers to undertake research for clients and generate statements of advice (SOAs) without the hassle of toggling between different systems, the statement said.
Advisers licensed through Infocus will now be able to use OmniLife.
Infocus managing director and chief executive Rod Bristow said the integration “is a win-win for our advisers and for OmniLife”.
“OmniLife as a risk modelling solution really resonates with our advisers due to its usability and capability feature set,” Mr Bristow said.
“Our advisers are delighted that OmniLife is fully integrated with Platformplus – our own CRM and end-to-end advice and business management software solution.”
Omnium director David King said Infocus has continued to promote Omnium to its adviser base for a few years now.
“Based on that commitment and their wide adviser reach, we were more than happy to integrate our OmniLife solution with Platformplus,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all