Advice software provider Omnium has partnered with a non-institutionally-aligned advice firm as it announces a new integration with the licensee.
Omnium said in a statement that, through its partnership with Infocus Wealth Management, its risk research tool, OmniLife, has been integrated with Infocus’ CRM and end-to-end advice solution, Platformplus.
The integration will allow Infocus advisers to undertake research for clients and generate statements of advice (SOAs) without the hassle of toggling between different systems, the statement said.
Advisers licensed through Infocus will now be able to use OmniLife.
Infocus managing director and chief executive Rod Bristow said the integration “is a win-win for our advisers and for OmniLife”.
“OmniLife as a risk modelling solution really resonates with our advisers due to its usability and capability feature set,” Mr Bristow said.
“Our advisers are delighted that OmniLife is fully integrated with Platformplus – our own CRM and end-to-end advice and business management software solution.”
Omnium director David King said Infocus has continued to promote Omnium to its adviser base for a few years now.
“Based on that commitment and their wide adviser reach, we were more than happy to integrate our OmniLife solution with Platformplus,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all