Advice software provider Omnium has partnered with a non-institutionally-aligned advice firm as it announces a new integration with the licensee.
Omnium said in a statement that, through its partnership with Infocus Wealth Management, its risk research tool, OmniLife, has been integrated with Infocus’ CRM and end-to-end advice solution, Platformplus.
The integration will allow Infocus advisers to undertake research for clients and generate statements of advice (SOAs) without the hassle of toggling between different systems, the statement said.
Advisers licensed through Infocus will now be able to use OmniLife.
Infocus managing director and chief executive Rod Bristow said the integration “is a win-win for our advisers and for OmniLife”.
“OmniLife as a risk modelling solution really resonates with our advisers due to its usability and capability feature set,” Mr Bristow said.
“Our advisers are delighted that OmniLife is fully integrated with Platformplus – our own CRM and end-to-end advice and business management software solution.”
Omnium director David King said Infocus has continued to promote Omnium to its adviser base for a few years now.
“Based on that commitment and their wide adviser reach, we were more than happy to integrate our OmniLife solution with Platformplus,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all