Advice software provider Omnium has partnered with a non-institutionally-aligned advice firm as it announces a new integration with the licensee.
Omnium said in a statement that, through its partnership with Infocus Wealth Management, its risk research tool, OmniLife, has been integrated with Infocus’ CRM and end-to-end advice solution, Platformplus.
The integration will allow Infocus advisers to undertake research for clients and generate statements of advice (SOAs) without the hassle of toggling between different systems, the statement said.
Advisers licensed through Infocus will now be able to use OmniLife.
Infocus managing director and chief executive Rod Bristow said the integration “is a win-win for our advisers and for OmniLife”.
“OmniLife as a risk modelling solution really resonates with our advisers due to its usability and capability feature set,” Mr Bristow said.
“Our advisers are delighted that OmniLife is fully integrated with Platformplus – our own CRM and end-to-end advice and business management software solution.”
Omnium director David King said Infocus has continued to promote Omnium to its adviser base for a few years now.
“Based on that commitment and their wide adviser reach, we were more than happy to integrate our OmniLife solution with Platformplus,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all