IOOF has released a new portal that will provide a brand new online experience for advisers using one of its key superannuation products.
The new portal will give advisers and their support staff fast access to their IOOF Employer Super client information, IOOF said in a statement.
The portal will provide better search capability to mine data, segment client types and export or generate as reports, the statement said.
It will also provide key industry standard reports automated and delivered in the browser.
IOOF head of product Chris Weldon said: “We used a ‘best-in-market’ ideology and continuous interaction with advisers and their support staff meant we built directly to the way they worked and thought.
“We are strong believers in the premise that providing better tools for advisers to provide financial advice to our IOOF Employer Super members results in better long-term outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all