IOOF has released a new portal that will provide a brand new online experience for advisers using one of its key superannuation products.
The new portal will give advisers and their support staff fast access to their IOOF Employer Super client information, IOOF said in a statement.
The portal will provide better search capability to mine data, segment client types and export or generate as reports, the statement said.
It will also provide key industry standard reports automated and delivered in the browser.
IOOF head of product Chris Weldon said: “We used a ‘best-in-market’ ideology and continuous interaction with advisers and their support staff meant we built directly to the way they worked and thought.
“We are strong believers in the premise that providing better tools for advisers to provide financial advice to our IOOF Employer Super members results in better long-term outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:44Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 10:30$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:34s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- view all