IOOF has released a new portal that will provide a brand new online experience for advisers using one of its key superannuation products.
The new portal will give advisers and their support staff fast access to their IOOF Employer Super client information, IOOF said in a statement.
The portal will provide better search capability to mine data, segment client types and export or generate as reports, the statement said.
It will also provide key industry standard reports automated and delivered in the browser.
IOOF head of product Chris Weldon said: “We used a ‘best-in-market’ ideology and continuous interaction with advisers and their support staff meant we built directly to the way they worked and thought.
“We are strong believers in the premise that providing better tools for advisers to provide financial advice to our IOOF Employer Super members results in better long-term outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all