IOOF has released a new portal that will provide a brand new online experience for advisers using one of its key superannuation products.
The new portal will give advisers and their support staff fast access to their IOOF Employer Super client information, IOOF said in a statement.
The portal will provide better search capability to mine data, segment client types and export or generate as reports, the statement said.
It will also provide key industry standard reports automated and delivered in the browser.
IOOF head of product Chris Weldon said: “We used a ‘best-in-market’ ideology and continuous interaction with advisers and their support staff meant we built directly to the way they worked and thought.
“We are strong believers in the premise that providing better tools for advisers to provide financial advice to our IOOF Employer Super members results in better long-term outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all