IOOF has released a new portal that will provide a brand new online experience for advisers using one of its key superannuation products.
The new portal will give advisers and their support staff fast access to their IOOF Employer Super client information, IOOF said in a statement.
The portal will provide better search capability to mine data, segment client types and export or generate as reports, the statement said.
It will also provide key industry standard reports automated and delivered in the browser.
IOOF head of product Chris Weldon said: “We used a ‘best-in-market’ ideology and continuous interaction with advisers and their support staff meant we built directly to the way they worked and thought.
“We are strong believers in the premise that providing better tools for advisers to provide financial advice to our IOOF Employer Super members results in better long-term outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all