A Sydney and a Melbourne advice firm have announced plans for growth, which were established in part thanks to their dealer group’s support.
According to a statement, Melbourne-based MD Financial Planning has been growing steadily since 2012, but is now looking to expand further with the help from dealer group InterPrac Financial Planning.
“I am especially proud that MD Financial Planning’s growth has been organic and for the high level of service, care and attention we provide to clients,” said the firm’s principal Mary De Angelis.
“Although very satisfied with MD Financial Planning’s success to date, there is still potential for further growth and I’m confident InterPrac will support these aspirations with services as the practice grows and evolves in response to the changing needs of clients.”
That is also the goal for Sydney-based Capitaleyes Financial Planning. The firm’s principal Charbel Fahd said in a statement the practice is currently working to enlarge the office to accommodate business expansion.
“InterPrac is a very unique community of advice practitioners led by a team of industry professionals committed to sustainable, long-term growth,” said Mr Fahd.
“Capitaleyes has benefited immensely since joining InterPrac and the future can only realise further mutually beneficial outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- view all