A Sydney and a Melbourne advice firm have announced plans for growth, which were established in part thanks to their dealer group’s support.
According to a statement, Melbourne-based MD Financial Planning has been growing steadily since 2012, but is now looking to expand further with the help from dealer group InterPrac Financial Planning.
“I am especially proud that MD Financial Planning’s growth has been organic and for the high level of service, care and attention we provide to clients,” said the firm’s principal Mary De Angelis.
“Although very satisfied with MD Financial Planning’s success to date, there is still potential for further growth and I’m confident InterPrac will support these aspirations with services as the practice grows and evolves in response to the changing needs of clients.”
That is also the goal for Sydney-based Capitaleyes Financial Planning. The firm’s principal Charbel Fahd said in a statement the practice is currently working to enlarge the office to accommodate business expansion.
“InterPrac is a very unique community of advice practitioners led by a team of industry professionals committed to sustainable, long-term growth,” said Mr Fahd.
“Capitaleyes has benefited immensely since joining InterPrac and the future can only realise further mutually beneficial outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all