Online start-up brokerage Macrovue has launched a new global share trading platform aimed at easing complexity, time and costs for advisers and their clients.
Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal said in a statement that the new platform features paperless client on-boarding, one integrated trading platform for global and domestic stocks, powerful performance tracking and sophisticated tax reporting.
Mr Sahgal said that it is not a wrap platform, doesn’t pool funds or combine trades, doesn’t charge funds under management fees, only charges a flat annual fixed fee per adviser client and low brokerage fees.
“Macrovue is finalising the platform to enable data sharing with existing financial planning software,” he said.
Mr Sahgal said a surprising number of advisers are still using manual trading systems to buy and sell global stocks.
“Instead of placing trades over the phone or via email for clients, advisers now have an off-wrap platform solution that offers a hassle-free experience to trade international shares,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all