The field of customer relationship management is a practical area in which advisers can implement fintech software into their firm, according to virtual advice software provider SuiteBox Solutions.
Speaking at an XY Adviser webinar titled, ‘How advisers can work with fintech’, SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said that some great technology is being developed within the CRM space, of which advisers can take advantage.
“One of the really practical areas out there right now is how you’re managing your CRM, and how you’re managing your leads and your time,” Mr Dunbar said.
“I think that that whole area is a space that can really make a big difference to businesses around client contact and communication.”
Mr Dunbar said that, for advisers that are emailing their clients and not knowing exactly who’s opened the emails, as well as knowing what pages on their website they went to, they can have “all of that analysis” and “implement all of that really quickly”.
He further added that, when evaluating which fintech start-ups to use, the most important things to consider were knowing where to learn how to use the technology, as well as how to get support from that technology.
“In my view, where you really don’t want to end up is going, ‘OK, now I’m going to have to go and pay an industry consultant really to just help you get the best of that technology at that entry level’,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all