IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has presented six of its aligned advisers and practices with awards at its recent annual conference.
The awards are intended to recognise those who demonstrate excellence in areas such as professionalism, advice outcomes, client satisfaction, and financial performance, as well as contribute to client financial literacy.
Anthony D’Alessandro of Required Financial Services was named ‘Adviser of the Year’ while ‘Practice of the Year’ went to Lifetime Private Wealth.
Samantha Robinson of Pursue Wealth brought home the ‘Rising Star Award’ and both Simon Lu and Christian Egan of BFF Group won ‘High Achiever of the Year’ awards.
Consultum chief executive Joe Botte said, “Congratulations to all of our winners this year. We’re proud to have such a great network of advisers who are focused on delivering professional excellence and quality advice.
“These awards acknowledge those who have demonstrated leadership and innovation in helping clients achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives. This year, we’ve also had the honour of celebrating our ten-year anniversary.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all