IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has presented six of its aligned advisers and practices with awards at its recent annual conference.
The awards are intended to recognise those who demonstrate excellence in areas such as professionalism, advice outcomes, client satisfaction, and financial performance, as well as contribute to client financial literacy.
Anthony D’Alessandro of Required Financial Services was named ‘Adviser of the Year’ while ‘Practice of the Year’ went to Lifetime Private Wealth.
Samantha Robinson of Pursue Wealth brought home the ‘Rising Star Award’ and both Simon Lu and Christian Egan of BFF Group won ‘High Achiever of the Year’ awards.
Consultum chief executive Joe Botte said, “Congratulations to all of our winners this year. We’re proud to have such a great network of advisers who are focused on delivering professional excellence and quality advice.
“These awards acknowledge those who have demonstrated leadership and innovation in helping clients achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives. This year, we’ve also had the honour of celebrating our ten-year anniversary.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- 12 Nov 2018Labor franking credit plan slammed by inquiry chairBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Nov 2018Finance sector rife with data breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 9 Nov 2018CBA blames industry misconduct on licenseesBy James Mitchell
- view all