IOOF-owned dealer group Consultum Financial Advisers has presented six of its aligned advisers and practices with awards at its recent annual conference.
The awards are intended to recognise those who demonstrate excellence in areas such as professionalism, advice outcomes, client satisfaction, and financial performance, as well as contribute to client financial literacy.
Anthony D’Alessandro of Required Financial Services was named ‘Adviser of the Year’ while ‘Practice of the Year’ went to Lifetime Private Wealth.
Samantha Robinson of Pursue Wealth brought home the ‘Rising Star Award’ and both Simon Lu and Christian Egan of BFF Group won ‘High Achiever of the Year’ awards.
Consultum chief executive Joe Botte said, “Congratulations to all of our winners this year. We’re proud to have such a great network of advisers who are focused on delivering professional excellence and quality advice.
“These awards acknowledge those who have demonstrated leadership and innovation in helping clients achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives. This year, we’ve also had the honour of celebrating our ten-year anniversary.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all