Macquarie Wrap has added a further 54 managed funds and 20 separately managed funds to its platform in an effort to provide advisers and their clients with greater choice.
The new additions bring the total number of managed funds on Macquarie Wrap to over 700, according to a statement.
Cameron Garrett, head of wealth product at Macquarie Wealth Management, said the goal is to work openly with advisers, and to prioritise and launch new investment offerings that support their client and business needs in a changing landscape.
“The addition of a further 54 managed funds and 20 SMA offerings, across a wide spread of asset classes, is in direct response to the ongoing dialogue we have with advisers,” Mr Garrett said.
“Adviser feedback is central to the way we work and drives our business decisions. We are continually looking at ways to enhance our Macquarie Wrap offering to support advisers build their businesses and deliver for their clients, and prioritising the addition of new managers to the platform is just one example of this.”
Mr Garrett added that Macquarie Wrap has seen continued strong interest in SMAs since launching two years ago.
“SMAs help to streamline the management of an investment portfolio and provide investors with a wide selection of assets, giving clients greater investment choice and functionality to suit their investment strategy and goals,” Mr Garrett concluded.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all