Dealer group Elders Financial Planning has announced the first recipients of its education scholarship, which supports advisers transitioning to the proposed new professional standards.
According to a statement, the first awards will go to Kelvin Anning of Elders Insurance and Troy Bartlett of Premier Financial Planning.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said the scholarship awards are “designed to help and support advisers upskill in readiness for future educational standard reforms”.
“Supporting our adviser network through this period of constant change is a priority for us as a dealer group, which means we need to act now in order to help advisers upskill,” he said.
Elders announced it will be offering the scholarships in September. The dealer group also said it has started working with TAL to conduct webinars for advisers to gain credits.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all