Dealer group Elders Financial Planning has announced the first recipients of its education scholarship, which supports advisers transitioning to the proposed new professional standards.
According to a statement, the first awards will go to Kelvin Anning of Elders Insurance and Troy Bartlett of Premier Financial Planning.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said the scholarship awards are “designed to help and support advisers upskill in readiness for future educational standard reforms”.
“Supporting our adviser network through this period of constant change is a priority for us as a dealer group, which means we need to act now in order to help advisers upskill,” he said.
Elders announced it will be offering the scholarships in September. The dealer group also said it has started working with TAL to conduct webinars for advisers to gain credits.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all