Dealer group Elders Financial Planning has announced the first recipients of its education scholarship, which supports advisers transitioning to the proposed new professional standards.
According to a statement, the first awards will go to Kelvin Anning of Elders Insurance and Troy Bartlett of Premier Financial Planning.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said the scholarship awards are “designed to help and support advisers upskill in readiness for future educational standard reforms”.
“Supporting our adviser network through this period of constant change is a priority for us as a dealer group, which means we need to act now in order to help advisers upskill,” he said.
Elders announced it will be offering the scholarships in September. The dealer group also said it has started working with TAL to conduct webinars for advisers to gain credits.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all