Financial planning and accounting firm HLB Mann Judd has established a new debt advice business as part of a joint venture with former St George Bank executive James Macfarlane.
The firm announced this morning that the new division will provide debt-financing advice for individual clients’ personal banking needs as well as advice on funding commercial transactions for corporate clients.
Mr Macfarlane is now director of HLB Debt Advisory, according to his LinkedIn profile.
He was previously at St George Bank where he worked for the last 11 years managing banking distribution and client facing teams.
HLB Mann Judd Sydney managing partner Tony Fittler said, “James’ considerable experience in banking, finance and debt growth solutions for individual and businesses complement the existing services in accounting, advisory and wealth provided by HLB Mann Judd Sydney.”
“The need for independent specialist advice on debt requirement continues to grow and HLB Mann Judd Sydney will now be well placed to meet this increasing demand,” Mr Fittler said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all