Financial planning and accounting firm HLB Mann Judd has established a new debt advice business as part of a joint venture with former St George Bank executive James Macfarlane.
The firm announced this morning that the new division will provide debt-financing advice for individual clients’ personal banking needs as well as advice on funding commercial transactions for corporate clients.
Mr Macfarlane is now director of HLB Debt Advisory, according to his LinkedIn profile.
He was previously at St George Bank where he worked for the last 11 years managing banking distribution and client facing teams.
HLB Mann Judd Sydney managing partner Tony Fittler said, “James’ considerable experience in banking, finance and debt growth solutions for individual and businesses complement the existing services in accounting, advisory and wealth provided by HLB Mann Judd Sydney.”
“The need for independent specialist advice on debt requirement continues to grow and HLB Mann Judd Sydney will now be well placed to meet this increasing demand,” Mr Fittler said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all