Elders Financial Planning has added a Brisbane-based financial advice practice its network – the ninth firm to join the dealer group in the last seven months.
In a statement, Elders announced it picked up MI Life Wealth Pty Ltd and its director Louie Gorgijeski.
“Louie’s knowledge and experience will enhance our strategic presence in and around the Brisbane area of Queensland,” said Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven.
Mr Gorgijeski said in the statement he decided to join Elders “because of the strong brand presence Elders has in the community and the opportunity to grow my business by leveraging off the wider Elders group referral network”.
“There is a real community feeling within the adviser network at Elders with great collaboration and a strong commitment from the leadership team to help and support advisers move their business forward,” Mr Gorgijeski said.
Elders’ adviser numbers have been on the rise recently, having made several new additions to the network over the last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all