Elders Financial Planning has added a Brisbane-based financial advice practice its network – the ninth firm to join the dealer group in the last seven months.
In a statement, Elders announced it picked up MI Life Wealth Pty Ltd and its director Louie Gorgijeski.
“Louie’s knowledge and experience will enhance our strategic presence in and around the Brisbane area of Queensland,” said Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven.
Mr Gorgijeski said in the statement he decided to join Elders “because of the strong brand presence Elders has in the community and the opportunity to grow my business by leveraging off the wider Elders group referral network”.
“There is a real community feeling within the adviser network at Elders with great collaboration and a strong commitment from the leadership team to help and support advisers move their business forward,” Mr Gorgijeski said.
Elders’ adviser numbers have been on the rise recently, having made several new additions to the network over the last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all