Elders Financial Planning has added a Brisbane-based financial advice practice its network – the ninth firm to join the dealer group in the last seven months.
In a statement, Elders announced it picked up MI Life Wealth Pty Ltd and its director Louie Gorgijeski.
“Louie’s knowledge and experience will enhance our strategic presence in and around the Brisbane area of Queensland,” said Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven.
Mr Gorgijeski said in the statement he decided to join Elders “because of the strong brand presence Elders has in the community and the opportunity to grow my business by leveraging off the wider Elders group referral network”.
“There is a real community feeling within the adviser network at Elders with great collaboration and a strong commitment from the leadership team to help and support advisers move their business forward,” Mr Gorgijeski said.
Elders’ adviser numbers have been on the rise recently, having made several new additions to the network over the last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all