Elders Financial Planning has added a Brisbane-based financial advice practice its network – the ninth firm to join the dealer group in the last seven months.
In a statement, Elders announced it picked up MI Life Wealth Pty Ltd and its director Louie Gorgijeski.
“Louie’s knowledge and experience will enhance our strategic presence in and around the Brisbane area of Queensland,” said Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven.
Mr Gorgijeski said in the statement he decided to join Elders “because of the strong brand presence Elders has in the community and the opportunity to grow my business by leveraging off the wider Elders group referral network”.
“There is a real community feeling within the adviser network at Elders with great collaboration and a strong commitment from the leadership team to help and support advisers move their business forward,” Mr Gorgijeski said.
Elders’ adviser numbers have been on the rise recently, having made several new additions to the network over the last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all