A fintech firm has partnered with a major Australian super fund as the fund looks to undergo a significant transformation to its operating technology.
In a statement yesterday, NGS Super announced it has adopted the PractiFI financial services platform to drive greater operational efficiency and improved customer experiences.
NGS chief executive Anthony Rodwell-Ball said, "PractiFI enables us to see a single view of our employer and member records, understand their changing situation, and respond so much more effectively to their needs.
“PractiFI will have a massive impact on our efficiency and the services we offer.”
PractiFI co-founder Adrian Johnstone said, “We’re very pleased to be partnering with NGS Super as they undergo technology led transformation.”
Mr Rodwell-Ball added, “The power of PractiFI to bring visibility and efficiency to all aspects of our business will mean our people can be even more dedicated to driving the best possible experience for our members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all