A fintech firm has partnered with a major Australian super fund as the fund looks to undergo a significant transformation to its operating technology.
In a statement yesterday, NGS Super announced it has adopted the PractiFI financial services platform to drive greater operational efficiency and improved customer experiences.
NGS chief executive Anthony Rodwell-Ball said, "PractiFI enables us to see a single view of our employer and member records, understand their changing situation, and respond so much more effectively to their needs.
“PractiFI will have a massive impact on our efficiency and the services we offer.”
PractiFI co-founder Adrian Johnstone said, “We’re very pleased to be partnering with NGS Super as they undergo technology led transformation.”
Mr Rodwell-Ball added, “The power of PractiFI to bring visibility and efficiency to all aspects of our business will mean our people can be even more dedicated to driving the best possible experience for our members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all