A fintech firm has partnered with a major Australian super fund as the fund looks to undergo a significant transformation to its operating technology.
In a statement yesterday, NGS Super announced it has adopted the PractiFI financial services platform to drive greater operational efficiency and improved customer experiences.
NGS chief executive Anthony Rodwell-Ball said, "PractiFI enables us to see a single view of our employer and member records, understand their changing situation, and respond so much more effectively to their needs.
“PractiFI will have a massive impact on our efficiency and the services we offer.”
PractiFI co-founder Adrian Johnstone said, “We’re very pleased to be partnering with NGS Super as they undergo technology led transformation.”
Mr Rodwell-Ball added, “The power of PractiFI to bring visibility and efficiency to all aspects of our business will mean our people can be even more dedicated to driving the best possible experience for our members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all