A fintech firm has partnered with a major Australian super fund as the fund looks to undergo a significant transformation to its operating technology.
In a statement yesterday, NGS Super announced it has adopted the PractiFI financial services platform to drive greater operational efficiency and improved customer experiences.
NGS chief executive Anthony Rodwell-Ball said, "PractiFI enables us to see a single view of our employer and member records, understand their changing situation, and respond so much more effectively to their needs.
“PractiFI will have a massive impact on our efficiency and the services we offer.”
PractiFI co-founder Adrian Johnstone said, “We’re very pleased to be partnering with NGS Super as they undergo technology led transformation.”
Mr Rodwell-Ball added, “The power of PractiFI to bring visibility and efficiency to all aspects of our business will mean our people can be even more dedicated to driving the best possible experience for our members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all