IOOF-aligned Lonsdale Financial Group has announced the winners of its 2016 financial planner and practice awards.
Announced this month at the Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference in Phuket, the winner of the Lonsdale Financial Planner of the Year award was Peter Fry of Victorian-based advice firm, Fry Financial Services.
The 2016 Practice of the Year went to Adviser fp, based in Parramatta, NSW, while Chris Rehbein of Brisbane-based firm Capital Focused took home the Future Leaders award.
NSW-based firm, Morse Group was awarded Dealer Associate of the Year, Lonsdale announced.
Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said, “These awards recognise the dedication, quality and professionalism of planners within Lonsdale’s 120 practices across Australia. We are delighted for this year’s award winners and congratulate them on their outstanding achievements.”
Judging criteria for Lonsdale’s awards includes detailed assessments of business productivity, compliance audit ratings, professionalism, education and industry participation, Lonsdale said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all