IOOF-aligned Lonsdale Financial Group has announced the winners of its 2016 financial planner and practice awards.
Announced this month at the Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference in Phuket, the winner of the Lonsdale Financial Planner of the Year award was Peter Fry of Victorian-based advice firm, Fry Financial Services.
The 2016 Practice of the Year went to Adviser fp, based in Parramatta, NSW, while Chris Rehbein of Brisbane-based firm Capital Focused took home the Future Leaders award.
NSW-based firm, Morse Group was awarded Dealer Associate of the Year, Lonsdale announced.
Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said, “These awards recognise the dedication, quality and professionalism of planners within Lonsdale’s 120 practices across Australia. We are delighted for this year’s award winners and congratulate them on their outstanding achievements.”
Judging criteria for Lonsdale’s awards includes detailed assessments of business productivity, compliance audit ratings, professionalism, education and industry participation, Lonsdale said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all