IOOF-aligned Lonsdale Financial Group has announced the winners of its 2016 financial planner and practice awards.
Announced this month at the Lonsdale and IOOF Alliances Annual Conference in Phuket, the winner of the Lonsdale Financial Planner of the Year award was Peter Fry of Victorian-based advice firm, Fry Financial Services.
The 2016 Practice of the Year went to Adviser fp, based in Parramatta, NSW, while Chris Rehbein of Brisbane-based firm Capital Focused took home the Future Leaders award.
NSW-based firm, Morse Group was awarded Dealer Associate of the Year, Lonsdale announced.
Lonsdale chief executive Mark Stephen said, “These awards recognise the dedication, quality and professionalism of planners within Lonsdale’s 120 practices across Australia. We are delighted for this year’s award winners and congratulate them on their outstanding achievements.”
Judging criteria for Lonsdale’s awards includes detailed assessments of business productivity, compliance audit ratings, professionalism, education and industry participation, Lonsdale said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all