Sydney based fintech company Midwinter has announced the appointment of a new head of institutional growth as the firm looks to boost its presence within the superannuation and institutional space.
In a statement this week, Midwinter announced that Salvador Saiz, previously senior consultant superannuation at Rice Warner, has taken up the position of head of institutional growth at Midwinter.
The appointment comes as Midwinter looks to widen its market reach within the SME and superannuation spaces, the statement said.
“With several large partnership announcements within the superannuation and enterprise space soon to be made public, Midwinter is preparing for the near future where it expects to continue to provide technology solutions to these types of clients, in particular its digital advice solution,” the firm said.
Managing director of Midwinter Julian Plummer said, “Having someone like Salvador join our team with such a great reputation in the space and an immense amount of knowledge of technology and who has worked with funds in reviewing and developing their financial advice models and channels is incredibly exciting.”
Mr Saiz added, “My work with clients makes it clear to me that technology and digital are not only drivers of efficiency but also key enablers for customer engagement and financial advice.
“Midwinter is at the forefront of the advice technology/digital landscape, positioning it to leverage from the move by super funds to position financial advice across channels, as a key business unit.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:40Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 09:27IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 09:26IOOF sets sights on AMP’s mantleBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all