Financial data provider InvestmentLink has announced it will support a financial planning software developer by providing access to a feed of data at no cost for 18 months.
According to a statement, InvestmentLink said Harmonee is developing a platform to help advisers offer streamlined services to clients. In an effort to support “emerging companies in the Australian fintech sector”, InvestmentLink has awarded Harmonee a data grant.
The grant offers access to 600 data feeds including 500 live accounts, access to test accounts and the InvestmentLink API.
"Data feeds are vital for us to deliver our solutions. Not only will we be able to offer real-time reporting to clients, data feeds will save us and our clients time and money, and reduce compliance risks significantly," said Harmonee founder Damien Burns.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to gain access to InvestmentLink’s valuable data source.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all