Financial data provider InvestmentLink has announced it will support a financial planning software developer by providing access to a feed of data at no cost for 18 months.
According to a statement, InvestmentLink said Harmonee is developing a platform to help advisers offer streamlined services to clients. In an effort to support “emerging companies in the Australian fintech sector”, InvestmentLink has awarded Harmonee a data grant.
The grant offers access to 600 data feeds including 500 live accounts, access to test accounts and the InvestmentLink API.
"Data feeds are vital for us to deliver our solutions. Not only will we be able to offer real-time reporting to clients, data feeds will save us and our clients time and money, and reduce compliance risks significantly," said Harmonee founder Damien Burns.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to gain access to InvestmentLink’s valuable data source.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all