Financial data provider InvestmentLink has announced it will support a financial planning software developer by providing access to a feed of data at no cost for 18 months.
According to a statement, InvestmentLink said Harmonee is developing a platform to help advisers offer streamlined services to clients. In an effort to support “emerging companies in the Australian fintech sector”, InvestmentLink has awarded Harmonee a data grant.
The grant offers access to 600 data feeds including 500 live accounts, access to test accounts and the InvestmentLink API.
"Data feeds are vital for us to deliver our solutions. Not only will we be able to offer real-time reporting to clients, data feeds will save us and our clients time and money, and reduce compliance risks significantly," said Harmonee founder Damien Burns.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to gain access to InvestmentLink’s valuable data source.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all