Financial data provider InvestmentLink has announced it will support a financial planning software developer by providing access to a feed of data at no cost for 18 months.
According to a statement, InvestmentLink said Harmonee is developing a platform to help advisers offer streamlined services to clients. In an effort to support “emerging companies in the Australian fintech sector”, InvestmentLink has awarded Harmonee a data grant.
The grant offers access to 600 data feeds including 500 live accounts, access to test accounts and the InvestmentLink API.
"Data feeds are vital for us to deliver our solutions. Not only will we be able to offer real-time reporting to clients, data feeds will save us and our clients time and money, and reduce compliance risks significantly," said Harmonee founder Damien Burns.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to gain access to InvestmentLink’s valuable data source.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- 12 Nov 2018Labor franking credit plan slammed by inquiry chairBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Nov 2018Finance sector rife with data breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 9 Nov 2018CBA blames industry misconduct on licenseesBy James Mitchell
- view all