Financial data provider InvestmentLink has announced it will support a financial planning software developer by providing access to a feed of data at no cost for 18 months.
According to a statement, InvestmentLink said Harmonee is developing a platform to help advisers offer streamlined services to clients. In an effort to support “emerging companies in the Australian fintech sector”, InvestmentLink has awarded Harmonee a data grant.
The grant offers access to 600 data feeds including 500 live accounts, access to test accounts and the InvestmentLink API.
"Data feeds are vital for us to deliver our solutions. Not only will we be able to offer real-time reporting to clients, data feeds will save us and our clients time and money, and reduce compliance risks significantly," said Harmonee founder Damien Burns.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to gain access to InvestmentLink’s valuable data source.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all