Link Group has announced it has made a investment in technology solutions provider, Moneysoft.
In a statement, the super administrator said the strategic partnership with Moneysoft will augment Link Group’s offering to both superannuation funds and listed company clients.
Initially, Link Group and Moneysoft will release a number of products designed to help superannuation fund members manage their overall wealth. These will be delivered through Link’s member portal in addition to mobile apps.
Ultimately, the partnership will further enhance the suite of products available to Link’s broader client base, including listed companies, their shareholders and employees, the statement said.
Link Group’s information, digital and data services CEO Paul Gardiner said, “We are excited about the partnership and the opportunity to work more closely with Moneysoft.
“The more people are engaged with their finances, including their super fund balances and overall wealth portfolio, the more engaged they are with budgeting for the future.”
Founder and managing director of Moneysoft Peter Malekas said, “This is a fantastic initiative with a lot of opportunities.
“Moneysoft is in a period of growth with several new products on the horizon targeting financial advisers and superannuation fund members, complementing Link’s offering and technological expertise.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:44Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 10:30$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:34s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- view all