Link Group has announced it has made a investment in technology solutions provider, Moneysoft.
In a statement, the super administrator said the strategic partnership with Moneysoft will augment Link Group’s offering to both superannuation funds and listed company clients.
Initially, Link Group and Moneysoft will release a number of products designed to help superannuation fund members manage their overall wealth. These will be delivered through Link’s member portal in addition to mobile apps.
Ultimately, the partnership will further enhance the suite of products available to Link’s broader client base, including listed companies, their shareholders and employees, the statement said.
Link Group’s information, digital and data services CEO Paul Gardiner said, “We are excited about the partnership and the opportunity to work more closely with Moneysoft.
“The more people are engaged with their finances, including their super fund balances and overall wealth portfolio, the more engaged they are with budgeting for the future.”
Founder and managing director of Moneysoft Peter Malekas said, “This is a fantastic initiative with a lot of opportunities.
“Moneysoft is in a period of growth with several new products on the horizon targeting financial advisers and superannuation fund members, complementing Link’s offering and technological expertise.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all