Link Group has announced it has made a investment in technology solutions provider, Moneysoft.
In a statement, the super administrator said the strategic partnership with Moneysoft will augment Link Group’s offering to both superannuation funds and listed company clients.
Initially, Link Group and Moneysoft will release a number of products designed to help superannuation fund members manage their overall wealth. These will be delivered through Link’s member portal in addition to mobile apps.
Ultimately, the partnership will further enhance the suite of products available to Link’s broader client base, including listed companies, their shareholders and employees, the statement said.
Link Group’s information, digital and data services CEO Paul Gardiner said, “We are excited about the partnership and the opportunity to work more closely with Moneysoft.
“The more people are engaged with their finances, including their super fund balances and overall wealth portfolio, the more engaged they are with budgeting for the future.”
Founder and managing director of Moneysoft Peter Malekas said, “This is a fantastic initiative with a lot of opportunities.
“Moneysoft is in a period of growth with several new products on the horizon targeting financial advisers and superannuation fund members, complementing Link’s offering and technological expertise.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all