Link Group has announced it has made a investment in technology solutions provider, Moneysoft.
In a statement, the super administrator said the strategic partnership with Moneysoft will augment Link Group’s offering to both superannuation funds and listed company clients.
Initially, Link Group and Moneysoft will release a number of products designed to help superannuation fund members manage their overall wealth. These will be delivered through Link’s member portal in addition to mobile apps.
Ultimately, the partnership will further enhance the suite of products available to Link’s broader client base, including listed companies, their shareholders and employees, the statement said.
Link Group’s information, digital and data services CEO Paul Gardiner said, “We are excited about the partnership and the opportunity to work more closely with Moneysoft.
“The more people are engaged with their finances, including their super fund balances and overall wealth portfolio, the more engaged they are with budgeting for the future.”
Founder and managing director of Moneysoft Peter Malekas said, “This is a fantastic initiative with a lot of opportunities.
“Moneysoft is in a period of growth with several new products on the horizon targeting financial advisers and superannuation fund members, complementing Link’s offering and technological expertise.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all