A well-known Australian fintech company has partnered with an independent data firm to give advisers enhanced, real-time access to client data.
Financial software provider Midwinter has teamed up with InvestmentLink to offer advisers access to the RealTime data service.
RealTime allows Midwinter to provide one single interface for planners to advise on product replacement for adviser-entered platforms, member-entered platforms, traditional data fed platforms and also platforms that have traditionally not provided data feeds to the industry.
InvestmentLink chief technology officer Wayne Robinson said, “Midwinter now has access to data that has been traditionally hard to harness, such as individual bank, mortgage, credit card, loan, term deposit, industry superannuation fund, self-managed superannuation and direct share accounts.”
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said, “Planners using AdviceOS now have access to the richest data set of platform and investment information in the industry, and as a result we expect the quality of our planner’s advice to improve.
"Until now, most software providers have been limited in their ability to deliver a complete financial position for their clients. Crucially, we can now access client-authorised feeds – data that makes up a considerable part of client portfolios.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all