A well-known Australian fintech company has partnered with an independent data firm to give advisers enhanced, real-time access to client data.
Financial software provider Midwinter has teamed up with InvestmentLink to offer advisers access to the RealTime data service.
RealTime allows Midwinter to provide one single interface for planners to advise on product replacement for adviser-entered platforms, member-entered platforms, traditional data fed platforms and also platforms that have traditionally not provided data feeds to the industry.
InvestmentLink chief technology officer Wayne Robinson said, “Midwinter now has access to data that has been traditionally hard to harness, such as individual bank, mortgage, credit card, loan, term deposit, industry superannuation fund, self-managed superannuation and direct share accounts.”
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said, “Planners using AdviceOS now have access to the richest data set of platform and investment information in the industry, and as a result we expect the quality of our planner’s advice to improve.
"Until now, most software providers have been limited in their ability to deliver a complete financial position for their clients. Crucially, we can now access client-authorised feeds – data that makes up a considerable part of client portfolios.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all