A major industry super fund has appointed a non-aligned advisory firm as its financial advice partner in an effort to drive growth, reach new members and boost customer engagement.
NGS Super has today announced the appointment of Guideway Financial Services as its financial advice partner.
NGS said the fund underwent a tender process to find a provider that would support its future growth strategy, which included catering for an increase in the number of members seeking advice via a number of different channels.
“A key objective in NGS’s growth strategy is to provide members with an omni-channel advice solution which is responsive and agile,” NGS said.
Executive manager, customer, NGS Super, Dascia Bennett said the appointment of Guideway Financial Services has been in the fund’s future roadmap for growth and is part of a wider strategic plan to reach new members and drive customer engagement.
“Our goal is always to help members secure their financial futures. This is achieved by understanding their goals and ensuring that they make appropriate financial decisions to secure their future from a whole of wealth perspective,” she said
“A key part of this is making sure members have access to quality and professional financial advice. The benefits will be significant because this will mean the availability of a more agile, complete and cost-effective financial planning service to members.”
Guideway Financial Services will be providing NGS Financial Planning with a bespoke advice solution using responsive financial planning solutions, NGS said.
Director at Guideway Financial Services Alex Aracas added, “The new partnership will see a cost-effective and scalable service which is supported by strong compliance and technical services.”
NGS Financial Planning expects to complete the Guideway Financial Services solution implementation in early 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all