The AFA and ANZ Wealth have announced the winner of the 2016 AFA Rising Star of the Year Award, which recognises new advisers providing quality advice.
Erin Truscott of GCA Financial, an authorised representative of Commonwealth Bank-aligned Financial Wisdom Limited, has been crowned this year’s AFA Rising Star.
In making the announcement at the AFA National Adviser Conference in Canberra yesterday, AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Truscott demonstrates exceptional capabilities in all areas.
“Erin aims to not only deliver service to her clients that helps improve their financial situation, but that also helps improve their peace of mind and hence their lifestyle and wellbeing,” he said.
“Through the commitment she has made to her education and the contributions she has made to both her profession and her community, Erin has proven herself to be an outstanding AFA Rising Star.
“Like those who have earned the accolade before her, we have great confidence that Erin will go on to be a role model for those who aspire to be leading advisers in the profession.”
Ms Truscott has been a financial adviser at GCA Financial since 2014. Before that she held the role of practice development manager at Financial Wisdom for over four years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:29CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 11:25ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- view all