The AFA and ANZ Wealth have announced the winner of the 2016 AFA Rising Star of the Year Award, which recognises new advisers providing quality advice.
Erin Truscott of GCA Financial, an authorised representative of Commonwealth Bank-aligned Financial Wisdom Limited, has been crowned this year’s AFA Rising Star.
In making the announcement at the AFA National Adviser Conference in Canberra yesterday, AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Truscott demonstrates exceptional capabilities in all areas.
“Erin aims to not only deliver service to her clients that helps improve their financial situation, but that also helps improve their peace of mind and hence their lifestyle and wellbeing,” he said.
“Through the commitment she has made to her education and the contributions she has made to both her profession and her community, Erin has proven herself to be an outstanding AFA Rising Star.
“Like those who have earned the accolade before her, we have great confidence that Erin will go on to be a role model for those who aspire to be leading advisers in the profession.”
Ms Truscott has been a financial adviser at GCA Financial since 2014. Before that she held the role of practice development manager at Financial Wisdom for over four years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all