The AFA and ANZ Wealth have announced the winner of the 2016 AFA Rising Star of the Year Award, which recognises new advisers providing quality advice.
Erin Truscott of GCA Financial, an authorised representative of Commonwealth Bank-aligned Financial Wisdom Limited, has been crowned this year’s AFA Rising Star.
In making the announcement at the AFA National Adviser Conference in Canberra yesterday, AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Truscott demonstrates exceptional capabilities in all areas.
“Erin aims to not only deliver service to her clients that helps improve their financial situation, but that also helps improve their peace of mind and hence their lifestyle and wellbeing,” he said.
“Through the commitment she has made to her education and the contributions she has made to both her profession and her community, Erin has proven herself to be an outstanding AFA Rising Star.
“Like those who have earned the accolade before her, we have great confidence that Erin will go on to be a role model for those who aspire to be leading advisers in the profession.”
Ms Truscott has been a financial adviser at GCA Financial since 2014. Before that she held the role of practice development manager at Financial Wisdom for over four years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all