A major non-aligned financial services provider has announced a recent investment aimed at supporting accountants and mortgage brokers in providing wealth advice.
In a statement yesterday, Centrepoint Alliance announced it has acquired a strategic interest in advice and accounting network RFE Group in an effort to “support the growth of professional advice firms”.
The RFE Group aims to assist mortgage brokers and accountants provide wealth advice to their clients and the funds invested will be used to accelerate the growth of the business, Centrepoint said.
Centrepoint Alliance managing director John de Zwart said, “RFE have developed a strong team and proven business model. By partnering with the financial and other resources of Centrepoint, we jointly felt we could accelerate growth. Centrepoint sees a very exciting future for professional advice firms and we are prepared to support and invest in businesses seeking to grow.”
RFE chief executive Peter Rheinberger said, “Centrepoint was the logical choice for us. We have a strong cultural alignment and logically they had the resources and appetite we needed to execute on our strategy.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all