A major non-aligned financial services provider has announced a recent investment aimed at supporting accountants and mortgage brokers in providing wealth advice.
In a statement yesterday, Centrepoint Alliance announced it has acquired a strategic interest in advice and accounting network RFE Group in an effort to “support the growth of professional advice firms”.
The RFE Group aims to assist mortgage brokers and accountants provide wealth advice to their clients and the funds invested will be used to accelerate the growth of the business, Centrepoint said.
Centrepoint Alliance managing director John de Zwart said, “RFE have developed a strong team and proven business model. By partnering with the financial and other resources of Centrepoint, we jointly felt we could accelerate growth. Centrepoint sees a very exciting future for professional advice firms and we are prepared to support and invest in businesses seeking to grow.”
RFE chief executive Peter Rheinberger said, “Centrepoint was the logical choice for us. We have a strong cultural alignment and logically they had the resources and appetite we needed to execute on our strategy.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all