The six finalists of the 2016 AFA Rising Star of the Year Award have been announced by the AFA and ANZ Wealth.
In a statement last week, AFA chief executive Brad Fox said, “This year’s entrants are particularly strong.
“We are seeing the work the industry has done over the past five or so years to promote our profession now coming through in terms of professional qualifications, experience and most importantly, a desire to provide clear, transparent and trusted advice.”
The 2016 AFA Rising Star of the Year Award finalists are: ANZ Financial Planning’s Peter Hodgson, Cathryn Gross from The Wealth Network, AMP Financial Planning’s Brent Story, Maritza Kriel from Synchron, Gregory Adam Bloom from Yellow Brick Road, and Erin Truscott from Financial Wisdom.
This year’s entrants demonstrated strong capabilities in all areas, highlighting the depth of the talent pool the advice industry is attracting, the statement said.
ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar added, "The professionalism, education and passion of the candidates this year confirmed these Rising Stars are focused on delivering great advice to their clients."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all