Digital media and business consultant Jenny Pearse has launched a new online platform that allows advisers to educate their clients through videos and other tools.
According to a statement, FinFlix was created by Ms Pearse, founder of Jenesis Consulting, and Shakira Moss, chief executive of Doodler.
The subscription-based platform offers advisers access to a library of videos and mulit-media that can be used to help break down complex topics for clients.
Ms Moss said, “I wanted to keep the learning aspect of the videos and tools focused on keeping it simple and creative so the adviser doesn’t lose the client in the education journey.
“The content needs to be engaging, but not complicated.”
Ms Pearse added that advisers are able to incorporate their own branding into the videos as well as host them on their websites.
“It was important to build a platform that allowed a seamless transition to an advisers’ brand. The clients need to feel like they are never leaving their advisers’ website to access these videos and tools,” she said.
“At the end of the day, this is about ensuring the financial adviser is the go-to person for any advice that the potential or existing client may need.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all