Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has announced it appointed a former Zurich national sales strategies manager to lead its Asia-Pacific sales efforts.
Andy Marshall has taken up the role of SuiteBox regional sales manager – APAC. ifa reported last month that Mr Marshall departed Zurich amid significant changes to the company.
Mr Marshall said his new role will focus on “the sales efforts on partnering with organisations that want to take their client relationships and services to new levels and institutions who want to equip their adviser force with leading client engagement technology”.
“Client engagement with efficiency, meaning, relevance and ensuring compliance (the proper recording of advice via processes like file notes) has remained a challenge for advisers and any professional balancing risk management, process and engagement," Mr Marshall said.
“At a time when client wants and their use of technology is changing, they are looking for solutions that fit with busy lifestyles. Efficiency is key, but so is connection. SuiteBox as a platform offers the solution to that balance.”
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar added, “I’m delighted to have Andy joining the SuiteBox team and heading up our sales efforts in Asia-Pacific.
"Andy’s experience and insights into what advice customers really want, and how advisers can deliver experiences that drive advocacy and loyalty through the use of technology, align perfectly with SuiteBox’s mantra of enabling client engagement for professionals.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all