A new, goals-based advice tool has announced its integration with a well-known fintech platform to help advisers streamline engagement with accumulator clients.
Speaking to ifa, Shaun Frost, co-founder of financial coaching software FinCoach, announced the platform’s integration with MoneySoft to improve time and efficiency for advisers dealing in the accumulation space.
“Essentially, our programs now talk to each other and we can very easily and simply outline the impact a client’s expenditure patterns have had on their individual debt reduction and wealth creation plan,” Mr Frost said.
Head of product at FinCoach Christian Payne added, “This new integration is going to allow advisers to scale. Previously, the adviser would have to ring the client to chase information in what was a very manual process. Now advisers using FinCoach in the accumulation market will have the ability to service 30, 40, 50+ accumulator clients using the automation that MoneySoft provides.
“This is going to make it a lot easier for advisers to drive better conversations with clients around their goals and help clients achieve a greater level of financial literacy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all