A new, goals-based advice tool has announced its integration with a well-known fintech platform to help advisers streamline engagement with accumulator clients.
Speaking to ifa, Shaun Frost, co-founder of financial coaching software FinCoach, announced the platform’s integration with MoneySoft to improve time and efficiency for advisers dealing in the accumulation space.
“Essentially, our programs now talk to each other and we can very easily and simply outline the impact a client’s expenditure patterns have had on their individual debt reduction and wealth creation plan,” Mr Frost said.
Head of product at FinCoach Christian Payne added, “This new integration is going to allow advisers to scale. Previously, the adviser would have to ring the client to chase information in what was a very manual process. Now advisers using FinCoach in the accumulation market will have the ability to service 30, 40, 50+ accumulator clients using the automation that MoneySoft provides.
“This is going to make it a lot easier for advisers to drive better conversations with clients around their goals and help clients achieve a greater level of financial literacy."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all