AMP has released a series of design and technology enhancements to its Elevate Online insurance tool, making it easier for advisers to educate and support their customers in making informed decisions on life insurance cover.
AMP says the changes simplify and streamline the quoting and application process, making it easier for advisers to track applications online, from submission through to in-force.
The enhancements allow advisers to quote and apply for insurance using an iPad or Android tablets, and compare multiple insurance scenarios and plans through a dynamic new interface, the company said in a statement.
AMP head of retail insurance Greg Johnson said the changes were made after feedback from advisers, and are designed to allow advisers to spend more time with customers.
“The enhancements will reduce advisers’ cost to serve and, importantly, give them more time to have quality conversations with customers, helping them achieve their goals,” Mr Johnson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:10Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 10:10Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all