AMP has released a series of design and technology enhancements to its Elevate Online insurance tool, making it easier for advisers to educate and support their customers in making informed decisions on life insurance cover.
AMP says the changes simplify and streamline the quoting and application process, making it easier for advisers to track applications online, from submission through to in-force.
The enhancements allow advisers to quote and apply for insurance using an iPad or Android tablets, and compare multiple insurance scenarios and plans through a dynamic new interface, the company said in a statement.
AMP head of retail insurance Greg Johnson said the changes were made after feedback from advisers, and are designed to allow advisers to spend more time with customers.
“The enhancements will reduce advisers’ cost to serve and, importantly, give them more time to have quality conversations with customers, helping them achieve their goals,” Mr Johnson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all