Financial Synergy has confirmed the opening of a new office in regional NSW as part of an expansion of its managed services offering.
According to a statement, the new Wollongong office will headquarter the recently launched managed services division responsible for the strategic delivery of outsourced software and solutions.
The office is implementing support for its first managed services clients, moving and existing administration client to the division, on boarding a new fund for an administration client and implementing a managed services offering for Statewide Super, its new client, the statement said.
Financial Synergy also said the team will provide clients seamless access, ongoing benchmarks and support to deliver access to its Acurity platform in a software-as-a-service model.
The new office is headed by Financial Synergy’s head of managed services, Lynne Dhami, with the initial team starting with a mix of business and technical specialists.
Financial Synergy chief executive Stephen Mackley said the commitment is in line with its model to leverage the benefits of its latest platform transformations and innovations.
“Funds and administrators can move away from an endless cycle of IT upgrades and support,” he said.
“By unleashing a full approach to innovating both the technology model and benchmark for innovation for administrators, we believe that this will create the next wave of business transformation opportunities for our clients and partners.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all