Australian Unity Personal Financial Services (AUPFS) has added three multi-asset managed portfolios to its platform for aligned advisers.
The accounts – Conservative, Balanced and Growth – will be available to AUPFS' 179 financial planners via the Federation Alliance platform, according to a statement from Australian Unity
AUPFS chief executive Steve Davis said the SMAs will allow advisers to provide transparent portfolio construction to their clients as well as rebalancing solutions.
"The Federation platform offers advisers and their clients clear value for money and this, combined with flexible investment choices and the option for clients to become shareholders, makes it a unique offer in the platform market," Mr Davis said.
Federation Alliance chief executive Alan Kenny said: "SMAs, coupled with a broad investment universe and multi-currency administration capabilities, are fast becoming an essential platform-delivered solution to drive efficiencies in advisers’ practices, reducing their compliance burden and delivering a differentiated customer value proposition.
“The Federation platform offers our advisers an alternative to the platforms owned by the major banks.
"We believe there is a place for both institutional and independent platform models – the key for us is to give our advisers and clients the choice," Mr Davis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all