Australian Unity Personal Financial Services (AUPFS) has added three multi-asset managed portfolios to its platform for aligned advisers.
The accounts – Conservative, Balanced and Growth – will be available to AUPFS' 179 financial planners via the Federation Alliance platform, according to a statement from Australian Unity
AUPFS chief executive Steve Davis said the SMAs will allow advisers to provide transparent portfolio construction to their clients as well as rebalancing solutions.
"The Federation platform offers advisers and their clients clear value for money and this, combined with flexible investment choices and the option for clients to become shareholders, makes it a unique offer in the platform market," Mr Davis said.
Federation Alliance chief executive Alan Kenny said: "SMAs, coupled with a broad investment universe and multi-currency administration capabilities, are fast becoming an essential platform-delivered solution to drive efficiencies in advisers’ practices, reducing their compliance burden and delivering a differentiated customer value proposition.
“The Federation platform offers our advisers an alternative to the platforms owned by the major banks.
"We believe there is a place for both institutional and independent platform models – the key for us is to give our advisers and clients the choice," Mr Davis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018Restrictions to be placed on pension loan adviceBy Reporter
- 14 Jun 2018Adviser misconduct penalties likely to increase: Moody’sBy Reporter
- view all