Australian Unity Personal Financial Services (AUPFS) has added three multi-asset managed portfolios to its platform for aligned advisers.
The accounts – Conservative, Balanced and Growth – will be available to AUPFS' 179 financial planners via the Federation Alliance platform, according to a statement from Australian Unity
AUPFS chief executive Steve Davis said the SMAs will allow advisers to provide transparent portfolio construction to their clients as well as rebalancing solutions.
"The Federation platform offers advisers and their clients clear value for money and this, combined with flexible investment choices and the option for clients to become shareholders, makes it a unique offer in the platform market," Mr Davis said.
Federation Alliance chief executive Alan Kenny said: "SMAs, coupled with a broad investment universe and multi-currency administration capabilities, are fast becoming an essential platform-delivered solution to drive efficiencies in advisers’ practices, reducing their compliance burden and delivering a differentiated customer value proposition.
“The Federation platform offers our advisers an alternative to the platforms owned by the major banks.
"We believe there is a place for both institutional and independent platform models – the key for us is to give our advisers and clients the choice," Mr Davis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all