Centrepoint Alliance announced today that the firm will be running financial advice masterclasses throughout October to provide face-to-face learning and networking opportunities for advisers.
The masterclasses will be held in all major cities nationally and will feature a full day of interactive content delivered by industry experts, according to a Centrepoint statement.
“When we initially developed the masterclass series, our intention was to create a forum where advisers could learn from technical experts with real-life examples, and also hear the experience and learnings of like-minded peers," Centrepoint distribution and marketing executive, Soula Cargakis, said.
“Now, we see such demand for these face-to-face learning and networking opportunities that, for the first time ever, we are providing advisers from outside our community the opportunity to attend as a delegate."
The Spring Masterclass will cover topics such as building a better practice around strategic advice, developing and implementing an investment philosophy, the latest in compliance and risk management. The event will also feature Q&A sessions and networking opportunities.
Advisers will be eligible to receive 4.7 CPD points for attending.
The series of masterclasses will start in Brisbane on 11 October before making its way around the country, Centrepoint said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all