Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has announced the appointment of a new state practice manager for South Australia and Western Australia.
Allan Ward will be based in the Adelaide office and will commence in the role on 19 September, Elders said in a statement.
Mr Ward has extensive experience in financial planning and business development. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and Certified Financial Planner qualifications, as well as an associate degree in accounting.
Mr Ward has also run his own financial planning practice and held a number of business and practice development roles, recently providing advice to clients in Adelaide, the statement said.
“Allan is another exceptional addition to EFP as part of our transformation and will provide an enhanced level of support to the adviser network in South Australia and further strengthen our existing support levels in Western Australia,” Elders general manager Tony Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all