Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has announced the appointment of a new state practice manager for South Australia and Western Australia.
Allan Ward will be based in the Adelaide office and will commence in the role on 19 September, Elders said in a statement.
Mr Ward has extensive experience in financial planning and business development. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and Certified Financial Planner qualifications, as well as an associate degree in accounting.
Mr Ward has also run his own financial planning practice and held a number of business and practice development roles, recently providing advice to clients in Adelaide, the statement said.
“Allan is another exceptional addition to EFP as part of our transformation and will provide an enhanced level of support to the adviser network in South Australia and further strengthen our existing support levels in Western Australia,” Elders general manager Tony Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all