Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has announced the appointment of a new state practice manager for South Australia and Western Australia.
Allan Ward will be based in the Adelaide office and will commence in the role on 19 September, Elders said in a statement.
Mr Ward has extensive experience in financial planning and business development. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and Certified Financial Planner qualifications, as well as an associate degree in accounting.
Mr Ward has also run his own financial planning practice and held a number of business and practice development roles, recently providing advice to clients in Adelaide, the statement said.
“Allan is another exceptional addition to EFP as part of our transformation and will provide an enhanced level of support to the adviser network in South Australia and further strengthen our existing support levels in Western Australia,” Elders general manager Tony Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all