Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has announced the appointment of a new state practice manager for South Australia and Western Australia.
Allan Ward will be based in the Adelaide office and will commence in the role on 19 September, Elders said in a statement.
Mr Ward has extensive experience in financial planning and business development. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and Certified Financial Planner qualifications, as well as an associate degree in accounting.
Mr Ward has also run his own financial planning practice and held a number of business and practice development roles, recently providing advice to clients in Adelaide, the statement said.
“Allan is another exceptional addition to EFP as part of our transformation and will provide an enhanced level of support to the adviser network in South Australia and further strengthen our existing support levels in Western Australia,” Elders general manager Tony Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all