Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has announced the appointment of a new state practice manager for South Australia and Western Australia.
Allan Ward will be based in the Adelaide office and will commence in the role on 19 September, Elders said in a statement.
Mr Ward has extensive experience in financial planning and business development. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and Certified Financial Planner qualifications, as well as an associate degree in accounting.
Mr Ward has also run his own financial planning practice and held a number of business and practice development roles, recently providing advice to clients in Adelaide, the statement said.
“Allan is another exceptional addition to EFP as part of our transformation and will provide an enhanced level of support to the adviser network in South Australia and further strengthen our existing support levels in Western Australia,” Elders general manager Tony Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all