Independent business advisory firm Rice Warner has announced the appointment of a senior consultant to its team.
In a statement yesterday, Rice Warner said Andrea McDonnell will bring to the role "a wealth of knowledge spanning over 30 years of consulting experience in the insurance, superannuation and employee benefits industries".
“Andrea will take an active role at Rice Warner in providing advice to employers and superannuation funds regarding the design and financing of their death and disability benefits,” the statement said.
Ms McDonnell joins Rice Warner from Aon Hewitt Sydney where she was principal and client director, with responsibility for Aon’s group risk (life) business.
“Andrea will prove to be an invaluable asset to our growing consulting team, with her vast knowledge in the life insurance space, and will no doubt maintain our reputation for excellence, independence and thought leadership,” Rice Warner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all