Independent business advisory firm Rice Warner has announced the appointment of a senior consultant to its team.
In a statement yesterday, Rice Warner said Andrea McDonnell will bring to the role "a wealth of knowledge spanning over 30 years of consulting experience in the insurance, superannuation and employee benefits industries".
“Andrea will take an active role at Rice Warner in providing advice to employers and superannuation funds regarding the design and financing of their death and disability benefits,” the statement said.
Ms McDonnell joins Rice Warner from Aon Hewitt Sydney where she was principal and client director, with responsibility for Aon’s group risk (life) business.
“Andrea will prove to be an invaluable asset to our growing consulting team, with her vast knowledge in the life insurance space, and will no doubt maintain our reputation for excellence, independence and thought leadership,” Rice Warner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:27Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 10:27New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 10:27Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:27Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all