Independent business advisory firm Rice Warner has announced the appointment of a senior consultant to its team.
In a statement yesterday, Rice Warner said Andrea McDonnell will bring to the role "a wealth of knowledge spanning over 30 years of consulting experience in the insurance, superannuation and employee benefits industries".
“Andrea will take an active role at Rice Warner in providing advice to employers and superannuation funds regarding the design and financing of their death and disability benefits,” the statement said.
Ms McDonnell joins Rice Warner from Aon Hewitt Sydney where she was principal and client director, with responsibility for Aon’s group risk (life) business.
“Andrea will prove to be an invaluable asset to our growing consulting team, with her vast knowledge in the life insurance space, and will no doubt maintain our reputation for excellence, independence and thought leadership,” Rice Warner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all