Independent business advisory firm Rice Warner has announced the appointment of a senior consultant to its team.
In a statement yesterday, Rice Warner said Andrea McDonnell will bring to the role "a wealth of knowledge spanning over 30 years of consulting experience in the insurance, superannuation and employee benefits industries".
“Andrea will take an active role at Rice Warner in providing advice to employers and superannuation funds regarding the design and financing of their death and disability benefits,” the statement said.
Ms McDonnell joins Rice Warner from Aon Hewitt Sydney where she was principal and client director, with responsibility for Aon’s group risk (life) business.
“Andrea will prove to be an invaluable asset to our growing consulting team, with her vast knowledge in the life insurance space, and will no doubt maintain our reputation for excellence, independence and thought leadership,” Rice Warner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all