Independent business advisory firm Rice Warner has announced the appointment of a senior consultant to its team.
In a statement yesterday, Rice Warner said Andrea McDonnell will bring to the role "a wealth of knowledge spanning over 30 years of consulting experience in the insurance, superannuation and employee benefits industries".
“Andrea will take an active role at Rice Warner in providing advice to employers and superannuation funds regarding the design and financing of their death and disability benefits,” the statement said.
Ms McDonnell joins Rice Warner from Aon Hewitt Sydney where she was principal and client director, with responsibility for Aon’s group risk (life) business.
“Andrea will prove to be an invaluable asset to our growing consulting team, with her vast knowledge in the life insurance space, and will no doubt maintain our reputation for excellence, independence and thought leadership,” Rice Warner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all