Described as "one of the most articulate economists in Australia", former economic policy adviser to the Prime Minister, Stephen Koukoulas, has been revealed as the keynote speaker for the InvestorDaily Asset Strategy Forum.
Mr Koukoulas will kick off the Asset Strategy Forum 2016 in Sydney and Melbourne on 19-20 October with a deep dive into the macroeconomic forces driving markets.
Mr Koukoulas was the economic policy adviser to Julia Gillard following the federal election in 2010.
In his role within Treasury he helped then-Treasurer Wayne Swan navigate the post-GFC environment, marked by a high Australian dollar and the Greek debt crisis.
Before that, he was the chief economist for Citibank and global head of research and strategy for TD Securities in London.
Mr Koukoulas will guide the audience at the Asset Strategy Forum through the current state of the markets, offer forecasts and outline potential opportunities for investors.
He recently released a book titled Myth-Busting Economics: a No-Nonsense Guide to Your Money, Your Business and the Australian Economy.
To hear Mr Koukoulas deliver his take on the state of investment markets, book your ticket for the Asset Strategy Forum now.
The InvestorDaily Asset Strategy Forum is an exciting new event with a modern twist on delivering investment content.
Advisers will hear from a range of leading fund managers as they showcase their unique and cutting-edge investment strategies – safeguarding client portfolios while maximising returns in today’s market.
Advisers will also benefit by receiving up to 8 CPD points. Tickets are strictly limited so we strongly advise securing your ticket today to avoid disappointment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all