SuiteBox has announced it will be expanding its presence in Europe, following the appointment of a new Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) sales director and the establishment of a new office.
SuiteBox has set up an office in the UK, as it looks to drive business growth across Europe, and has appointed Ian Little as EMEA sales director to lead SuiteBox's UK division, the fintech firm said.
Speaking to ifa SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “We see a really substantial opportunity for business growth in the UK, predominantly because the challenges faced by UK advisers and the market conditions are very similar to those experienced in Australia and New Zealand".
“Over the next couple of months we are looking to announce some key partnership deals both in the UK and in Europe. These partnerships will be relative to advice technology and banking innovation. We are being onboarded into some of the innovation labs in Europe so we will be using the UK office as our starting point to launch more broadly.
“Ian's job is crucial to opening up the market, winning the first key deals and progressing what we already have in play,” Mr Dunbar said.
Previously, Mr Little has worked as an EMEA channel manager for open network technology company Cumulus Networks. His most recent role was as a channel manager at Ethos Technology.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all