SuiteBox has announced it will be expanding its presence in Europe, following the appointment of a new Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) sales director and the establishment of a new office.
SuiteBox has set up an office in the UK, as it looks to drive business growth across Europe, and has appointed Ian Little as EMEA sales director to lead SuiteBox's UK division, the fintech firm said.
Speaking to ifa SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “We see a really substantial opportunity for business growth in the UK, predominantly because the challenges faced by UK advisers and the market conditions are very similar to those experienced in Australia and New Zealand".
“Over the next couple of months we are looking to announce some key partnership deals both in the UK and in Europe. These partnerships will be relative to advice technology and banking innovation. We are being onboarded into some of the innovation labs in Europe so we will be using the UK office as our starting point to launch more broadly.
“Ian's job is crucial to opening up the market, winning the first key deals and progressing what we already have in play,” Mr Dunbar said.
Previously, Mr Little has worked as an EMEA channel manager for open network technology company Cumulus Networks. His most recent role was as a channel manager at Ethos Technology.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all