Netwealth has announced it will partner with a global fintech firm to provide advisers with extra research services not generally available in Australia.
In a statement released yesterday, Netwealth said the firm has entered into an exclusive platform arrangement with global fintech firm TipRanks to provide research on all major shares listed on US markets, making it easier to identify US opportunities and track analyst recommendations.
The offer is now live and allows advisers and clients to see buy, sell and hold recommendations for major US stocks, view consensus prices targets and see trending stocks.
“In addition to providing a huge amount of information not generally available in Australia, all the information is graphically rich, easy to interpret and quick to access directly from the platform," joint managing director of Netwealth, Matt Heine, said.
“This is an important step in building out our fintech ecosystem. We are partnering with highly relevant and technology smart companies to assist advisers and their clients make the most of their super investments."
TipRanks chief executive and founder Uri Gruenbaum said, “As part of our current global expansion we are very proud to be working with the team at Netwealth and their strong client base in delivering interactive research tools and guidance to investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018Restrictions to be placed on pension loan adviceBy Reporter
- 14 Jun 2018Adviser misconduct penalties likely to increase: Moody’sBy Reporter
- view all