Netwealth has announced it will partner with a global fintech firm to provide advisers with extra research services not generally available in Australia.
In a statement released yesterday, Netwealth said the firm has entered into an exclusive platform arrangement with global fintech firm TipRanks to provide research on all major shares listed on US markets, making it easier to identify US opportunities and track analyst recommendations.
The offer is now live and allows advisers and clients to see buy, sell and hold recommendations for major US stocks, view consensus prices targets and see trending stocks.
“In addition to providing a huge amount of information not generally available in Australia, all the information is graphically rich, easy to interpret and quick to access directly from the platform," joint managing director of Netwealth, Matt Heine, said.
“This is an important step in building out our fintech ecosystem. We are partnering with highly relevant and technology smart companies to assist advisers and their clients make the most of their super investments."
TipRanks chief executive and founder Uri Gruenbaum said, “As part of our current global expansion we are very proud to be working with the team at Netwealth and their strong client base in delivering interactive research tools and guidance to investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all