Netwealth has announced it will partner with a global fintech firm to provide advisers with extra research services not generally available in Australia.
In a statement released yesterday, Netwealth said the firm has entered into an exclusive platform arrangement with global fintech firm TipRanks to provide research on all major shares listed on US markets, making it easier to identify US opportunities and track analyst recommendations.
The offer is now live and allows advisers and clients to see buy, sell and hold recommendations for major US stocks, view consensus prices targets and see trending stocks.
“In addition to providing a huge amount of information not generally available in Australia, all the information is graphically rich, easy to interpret and quick to access directly from the platform," joint managing director of Netwealth, Matt Heine, said.
“This is an important step in building out our fintech ecosystem. We are partnering with highly relevant and technology smart companies to assist advisers and their clients make the most of their super investments."
TipRanks chief executive and founder Uri Gruenbaum said, “As part of our current global expansion we are very proud to be working with the team at Netwealth and their strong client base in delivering interactive research tools and guidance to investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all