Energy Super has appointed a new financial adviser in Townsville to guide clients in North and Far-North Queensland, particularly those impacted by ongoing changes to the region’s energy industry.
Shiona Hargen will provide financial services to members, ESI Financial Services clients and Energy Credit Union (ECU) members, Energy Super said in a statement.
Ms Hargen previously worked for 12 years as a client services officer and authorised representative for ClearView, the statement said.
Energy Super chief executive Robyn Petrou said the appointment will allow the fund to better service and advise clients in the region, which is particularly important given current changes in the sector.
“[Shiona] will be based in Townsville but will travel regularly to Cairns and to other regional centres as required," Ms Petrou said.
“Shiona has keenly embraced Energy Super’s member-centric values and she will provide valuable financial advice tailored to each member’s individual circumstances.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all