Energy Super has appointed a new financial adviser in Townsville to guide clients in North and Far-North Queensland, particularly those impacted by ongoing changes to the region’s energy industry.
Shiona Hargen will provide financial services to members, ESI Financial Services clients and Energy Credit Union (ECU) members, Energy Super said in a statement.
Ms Hargen previously worked for 12 years as a client services officer and authorised representative for ClearView, the statement said.
Energy Super chief executive Robyn Petrou said the appointment will allow the fund to better service and advise clients in the region, which is particularly important given current changes in the sector.
“[Shiona] will be based in Townsville but will travel regularly to Cairns and to other regional centres as required," Ms Petrou said.
“Shiona has keenly embraced Energy Super’s member-centric values and she will provide valuable financial advice tailored to each member’s individual circumstances.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all