Energy Super has appointed a new financial adviser in Townsville to guide clients in North and Far-North Queensland, particularly those impacted by ongoing changes to the region’s energy industry.
Shiona Hargen will provide financial services to members, ESI Financial Services clients and Energy Credit Union (ECU) members, Energy Super said in a statement.
Ms Hargen previously worked for 12 years as a client services officer and authorised representative for ClearView, the statement said.
Energy Super chief executive Robyn Petrou said the appointment will allow the fund to better service and advise clients in the region, which is particularly important given current changes in the sector.
“[Shiona] will be based in Townsville but will travel regularly to Cairns and to other regional centres as required," Ms Petrou said.
“Shiona has keenly embraced Energy Super’s member-centric values and she will provide valuable financial advice tailored to each member’s individual circumstances.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all