Energy Super has appointed a new financial adviser in Townsville to guide clients in North and Far-North Queensland, particularly those impacted by ongoing changes to the region’s energy industry.
Shiona Hargen will provide financial services to members, ESI Financial Services clients and Energy Credit Union (ECU) members, Energy Super said in a statement.
Ms Hargen previously worked for 12 years as a client services officer and authorised representative for ClearView, the statement said.
Energy Super chief executive Robyn Petrou said the appointment will allow the fund to better service and advise clients in the region, which is particularly important given current changes in the sector.
“[Shiona] will be based in Townsville but will travel regularly to Cairns and to other regional centres as required," Ms Petrou said.
“Shiona has keenly embraced Energy Super’s member-centric values and she will provide valuable financial advice tailored to each member’s individual circumstances.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:30Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 11:26US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 11:30Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all