Energy Super has appointed a new financial adviser in Townsville to guide clients in North and Far-North Queensland, particularly those impacted by ongoing changes to the region’s energy industry.
Shiona Hargen will provide financial services to members, ESI Financial Services clients and Energy Credit Union (ECU) members, Energy Super said in a statement.
Ms Hargen previously worked for 12 years as a client services officer and authorised representative for ClearView, the statement said.
Energy Super chief executive Robyn Petrou said the appointment will allow the fund to better service and advise clients in the region, which is particularly important given current changes in the sector.
“[Shiona] will be based in Townsville but will travel regularly to Cairns and to other regional centres as required," Ms Petrou said.
“Shiona has keenly embraced Energy Super’s member-centric values and she will provide valuable financial advice tailored to each member’s individual circumstances.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Jul 2018Two million Australians seeking advice: Roy MorganBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Jul 2018Client numbers continue to fall: researchBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Banks continue to exit SMSF lendingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- view all