Energy Super has appointed a new financial adviser in Townsville to guide clients in North and Far-North Queensland, particularly those impacted by ongoing changes to the region’s energy industry.
Shiona Hargen will provide financial services to members, ESI Financial Services clients and Energy Credit Union (ECU) members, Energy Super said in a statement.
Ms Hargen previously worked for 12 years as a client services officer and authorised representative for ClearView, the statement said.
Energy Super chief executive Robyn Petrou said the appointment will allow the fund to better service and advise clients in the region, which is particularly important given current changes in the sector.
“[Shiona] will be based in Townsville but will travel regularly to Cairns and to other regional centres as required," Ms Petrou said.
“Shiona has keenly embraced Energy Super’s member-centric values and she will provide valuable financial advice tailored to each member’s individual circumstances.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all