Elders Financial Planning has announced that a Toowoomba-based financial advice practice will be joining its dealer group.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said that Toowoomba-based Total Wealth Group will join the firm as it seeks further growth in rural and metropolitan areas.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said he welcomes the addition of Total Wealth Group director Tom Finnegan to the team.
“Tom’s depth of knowledge and experience will enhance our existing client offering in the rapidly growing Toowoomba region of Queensland,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Finnegan said he had chosen to join Elders “because of the support mechanisms they have in place combined with the opportunity of referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
Total Wealth Group is the seventh practice to join Elders in the past five months, following the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin, in August, and the acquisition of Cairns-based M R Financial Services in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all