Elders Financial Planning has announced that a Toowoomba-based financial advice practice will be joining its dealer group.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said that Toowoomba-based Total Wealth Group will join the firm as it seeks further growth in rural and metropolitan areas.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said he welcomes the addition of Total Wealth Group director Tom Finnegan to the team.
“Tom’s depth of knowledge and experience will enhance our existing client offering in the rapidly growing Toowoomba region of Queensland,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Finnegan said he had chosen to join Elders “because of the support mechanisms they have in place combined with the opportunity of referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
Total Wealth Group is the seventh practice to join Elders in the past five months, following the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin, in August, and the acquisition of Cairns-based M R Financial Services in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all