Elders Financial Planning has announced that a Toowoomba-based financial advice practice will be joining its dealer group.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said that Toowoomba-based Total Wealth Group will join the firm as it seeks further growth in rural and metropolitan areas.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said he welcomes the addition of Total Wealth Group director Tom Finnegan to the team.
“Tom’s depth of knowledge and experience will enhance our existing client offering in the rapidly growing Toowoomba region of Queensland,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Finnegan said he had chosen to join Elders “because of the support mechanisms they have in place combined with the opportunity of referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
Total Wealth Group is the seventh practice to join Elders in the past five months, following the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin, in August, and the acquisition of Cairns-based M R Financial Services in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all