Elders Financial Planning has announced that a Toowoomba-based financial advice practice will be joining its dealer group.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said that Toowoomba-based Total Wealth Group will join the firm as it seeks further growth in rural and metropolitan areas.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said he welcomes the addition of Total Wealth Group director Tom Finnegan to the team.
“Tom’s depth of knowledge and experience will enhance our existing client offering in the rapidly growing Toowoomba region of Queensland,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Finnegan said he had chosen to join Elders “because of the support mechanisms they have in place combined with the opportunity of referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
Total Wealth Group is the seventh practice to join Elders in the past five months, following the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin, in August, and the acquisition of Cairns-based M R Financial Services in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all