Elders Financial Planning has announced that a Toowoomba-based financial advice practice will be joining its dealer group.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said that Toowoomba-based Total Wealth Group will join the firm as it seeks further growth in rural and metropolitan areas.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said he welcomes the addition of Total Wealth Group director Tom Finnegan to the team.
“Tom’s depth of knowledge and experience will enhance our existing client offering in the rapidly growing Toowoomba region of Queensland,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Finnegan said he had chosen to join Elders “because of the support mechanisms they have in place combined with the opportunity of referral networks available from the wider Elders group”.
Total Wealth Group is the seventh practice to join Elders in the past five months, following the addition of Brisbane-based YouFin, in August, and the acquisition of Cairns-based M R Financial Services in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all