A fund manager has brought in Colonial First State (CFS) as the platform provider for its new separately-managed account (SMA) solution, following a competitive tender process.
Atrium Investment Management chief executive Alex Hone said in a statement that his firm was delighted to be partnering with CFS to deliver an SMA to key clients, including Fitzpatricks Private Wealth and the Moneywise Group.
“Atrium is a rapidly expanding investment management business,” Mr Hone said. “In response to our clients’ demand we have an SMA platform solution available from 1 September to complement our investment offering.”
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said: “Atrium’s decision to select CFS validates our strong strategic focus on supporting the non-aligned financial [sector].
“We made it a priority during the tender process to show Atrium that their business strategy and ours were strongly aligned,” she said.
“It also supports our continued investment in our managed account capability, in which CFS already has more than $5 billion in funds under administration.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all