Fixed-income research platform BondAdviser has partnered with an independently-owned financial advisory firm to provide advisers with direct access to bond research and active investment recommendations.
BondAdviser said in a statement yesterday it will be partnering with Baillieu Holst to provide the firm’s adviser network with access to research, timely data and tools that will allow Baillieu advisers to explore, manage and track bond investments from a central platform.
The platform's co-founder and managing director, Geoff Malkin, said: “These partnerships reflect the gap in the fixed-income market for independent and timely research to support advisers in making informed decisions.”
The partnership with Baillieu Holst follows BondAdviser’s recent appointment of Steve Dammerer as chairman and Graeme Abram as a non-executive director, the statement said.
Both Mr Dammerer and Mr Abram have over three decades of experience in the financial services sector, BondAdviser said.
“We are delighted by the calibre and depth of experience that both Steve and Graeme bring to BondAdviser and we’re looking forward to benefiting from this as we continue growing our client base,” Mr Malkin said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:48Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 09:27Instos ‘struggle’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 09:25CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- view all