Fixed-income research platform BondAdviser has partnered with an independently-owned financial advisory firm to provide advisers with direct access to bond research and active investment recommendations.
BondAdviser said in a statement yesterday it will be partnering with Baillieu Holst to provide the firm’s adviser network with access to research, timely data and tools that will allow Baillieu advisers to explore, manage and track bond investments from a central platform.
The platform's co-founder and managing director, Geoff Malkin, said: “These partnerships reflect the gap in the fixed-income market for independent and timely research to support advisers in making informed decisions.”
The partnership with Baillieu Holst follows BondAdviser’s recent appointment of Steve Dammerer as chairman and Graeme Abram as a non-executive director, the statement said.
Both Mr Dammerer and Mr Abram have over three decades of experience in the financial services sector, BondAdviser said.
“We are delighted by the calibre and depth of experience that both Steve and Graeme bring to BondAdviser and we’re looking forward to benefiting from this as we continue growing our client base,” Mr Malkin said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all