Technology stockbroker OpenMarkets has integrated with IRESS’ portfolio management tool, providing an all-in-one broking and portfolio management solution for advisers.
According to a statement, advisers and intermediaries using IRESS’ Private Wealth Management (PWM) tool can now generate orders in bulk directly from PWM to OpenMarkets, removing the need for the manual entry of individual orders in external systems.
Transactional data generated by these executed trades is then stored at the underlying client level in PWM, the statement said.
“We view this integration as another step towards becoming the ‘most connected broker’, to provide choice, connectivity and greater convenience to our clients, and to support the wider wealth creation ecosystem,” said OpenMarkets chief executive Andrea Marani.
IRESS' managing director of financial markets for Australia and New Zealand, Kirsty Gross, said the company is pleased to be extending its partnership with OpenMarkets.
“As a unified and integrated solutions provider, we are focused on continuing to provide a broad and deep range of solutions to different industry participants,” Ms Gross said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- 22 May 2018Put Medcraft on stand, say fraud victimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Royal commission hears of ‘elder abuse’ and ‘coercion’By James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Advisers oppose FPA, ASIC on grandfatheringBy Killian Plastow
- view all