Technology stockbroker OpenMarkets has integrated with IRESS’ portfolio management tool, providing an all-in-one broking and portfolio management solution for advisers.
According to a statement, advisers and intermediaries using IRESS’ Private Wealth Management (PWM) tool can now generate orders in bulk directly from PWM to OpenMarkets, removing the need for the manual entry of individual orders in external systems.
Transactional data generated by these executed trades is then stored at the underlying client level in PWM, the statement said.
“We view this integration as another step towards becoming the ‘most connected broker’, to provide choice, connectivity and greater convenience to our clients, and to support the wider wealth creation ecosystem,” said OpenMarkets chief executive Andrea Marani.
IRESS' managing director of financial markets for Australia and New Zealand, Kirsty Gross, said the company is pleased to be extending its partnership with OpenMarkets.
“As a unified and integrated solutions provider, we are focused on continuing to provide a broad and deep range of solutions to different industry participants,” Ms Gross said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all