OneVue has appointed a former chief executive of the NSW Treasury Corporation (TCorp) to its board.
In a statement on Friday, OneVue announced that Stephen Knight has joined the company board as well as OneVue’s investment committee.
Mr Knight has more than 30 years of senior executive experience in financial services with a focus on the investment management, capital markets and government sectors, OneVue said.
“Stephen's deep domain knowledge of custody and investment management, as well as his broad financial services experience, will bring greater depth to the OneVue board and the investment committee,” OneVue chair Gail Pemberton said.
He is currently a director of the Sydney Financial Forum, Primary Ethics Future Trust and an advisory board member of the Australian Office of Financial Management.
Prior to his transition into a career as a non-executive director, Mr Knight served as chief executive of the NSW Treasury Corporation for 10 years.
Under his stewardship, TCorp became one of Australia's largest top 10 asset managers.
Before joining TCorp, Mr Knight served as head of treasury and capital markets at Union Bank of Switzerland, Australia. He has also held senior treasury roles at ANZ, National Mutual Royal Bank and Australia Bank, the statement said.
"The next few months are poised to be a very exciting period for OneVue and we wanted to enhance the mix of skills on the board to support the business through this next phase of growth," Ms Pemberton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018ASIC sets sights on AFSL supervisionBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018Licensees will ‘cease to exist’: GPS WealthBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 13 Aug 2018FASEA standards to halve adviser numbersBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all