OneVue has appointed a former chief executive of the NSW Treasury Corporation (TCorp) to its board.
In a statement on Friday, OneVue announced that Stephen Knight has joined the company board as well as OneVue’s investment committee.
Mr Knight has more than 30 years of senior executive experience in financial services with a focus on the investment management, capital markets and government sectors, OneVue said.
“Stephen's deep domain knowledge of custody and investment management, as well as his broad financial services experience, will bring greater depth to the OneVue board and the investment committee,” OneVue chair Gail Pemberton said.
He is currently a director of the Sydney Financial Forum, Primary Ethics Future Trust and an advisory board member of the Australian Office of Financial Management.
Prior to his transition into a career as a non-executive director, Mr Knight served as chief executive of the NSW Treasury Corporation for 10 years.
Under his stewardship, TCorp became one of Australia's largest top 10 asset managers.
Before joining TCorp, Mr Knight served as head of treasury and capital markets at Union Bank of Switzerland, Australia. He has also held senior treasury roles at ANZ, National Mutual Royal Bank and Australia Bank, the statement said.
"The next few months are poised to be a very exciting period for OneVue and we wanted to enhance the mix of skills on the board to support the business through this next phase of growth," Ms Pemberton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 05:37Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- view all