Sunsuper is targeting further growth in the adviser market by appointing two new business development managers and introducing an online portal.
Alessandra Bertora and William Burke will join Sunsuper as BDMs, the firm said in a statement, and will be responsible for growing the company’s membership and funds under management via external advisers.
Ms Bertora has more than 10 years’ experience in the financial advice industry, most recently in specialist roles at Westpac and St George, while Mr Burke has more than 10 years’ experience as an adviser, including in roles at Citibank and Entrust Solutions.
Sunsuper retail distribution and advice national manager, Anne Fuchs, said the appointments send a clear message that the company is growing rapidly in the advice space and is committed to supporting advisers over the long term.
“At Sunsuper, we’re doing our bit to make it easier for Australians to access high-quality, low-cost super and pension products like Sunsuper’s by continuing to invest in dedicated staff and services for financial advisers wanting to partner with us,” Ms Fuchs said.
Sunsuper has also launched a new Adviser Online portal that enables advisers to see their clients’ account information in real time, at any time, and on a variety of devices, including tablets and smartphones.
“The positive feedback we’ve received so far from financial advisers about Sunsuper’s new Adviser Online has been very exciting and shows that Sunsuper truly believes in partnering with advisers and making their jobs easier,” Ms Fuchs said.
“What’s even more exciting is that this is only the first phase of our Adviser Online facility.
“We will continue to grow and upgrade this online service to ensure we’re making it easy for advisers to do business with us,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all