Software provider Class has partnered with fintech firm MA Operator in extending its provision of managed account and direct client portfolio services for advisers.
Class said in a statement that users will be able to securely and instantly automate client data entry and synchronise transactions in MA Operator.
The integrated service will further increase the efficiencies already offered by MA Operator, which reduces the cost and effort of administration, onboarding and the ongoing service obligations of monitoring and managing client portfolios, the statement said.
MA Operator also provides sophisticated rebalancing, analytics and automated return on assets generation.
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard said the company is excited to be working with MA Operator.
“MA Operator has the goal of bringing a whole new level of efficiency to the managed account industry, by automating the complete workflow for financial advisers,” he said.
MA co-founder Shannon Bernasconi said: “As well as removing inefficiencies in the industry, we want to give advisers more power to construct portfolios that will demonstrate real value to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all