Software provider Class has partnered with fintech firm MA Operator in extending its provision of managed account and direct client portfolio services for advisers.
Class said in a statement that users will be able to securely and instantly automate client data entry and synchronise transactions in MA Operator.
The integrated service will further increase the efficiencies already offered by MA Operator, which reduces the cost and effort of administration, onboarding and the ongoing service obligations of monitoring and managing client portfolios, the statement said.
MA Operator also provides sophisticated rebalancing, analytics and automated return on assets generation.
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard said the company is excited to be working with MA Operator.
“MA Operator has the goal of bringing a whole new level of efficiency to the managed account industry, by automating the complete workflow for financial advisers,” he said.
MA co-founder Shannon Bernasconi said: “As well as removing inefficiencies in the industry, we want to give advisers more power to construct portfolios that will demonstrate real value to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018Former BT exec joins mortgage and financial advice groupBy Reporter
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- view all