Software provider Class has partnered with fintech firm MA Operator in extending its provision of managed account and direct client portfolio services for advisers.
Class said in a statement that users will be able to securely and instantly automate client data entry and synchronise transactions in MA Operator.
The integrated service will further increase the efficiencies already offered by MA Operator, which reduces the cost and effort of administration, onboarding and the ongoing service obligations of monitoring and managing client portfolios, the statement said.
MA Operator also provides sophisticated rebalancing, analytics and automated return on assets generation.
Class chief executive Kevin Bungard said the company is excited to be working with MA Operator.
“MA Operator has the goal of bringing a whole new level of efficiency to the managed account industry, by automating the complete workflow for financial advisers,” he said.
MA co-founder Shannon Bernasconi said: “As well as removing inefficiencies in the industry, we want to give advisers more power to construct portfolios that will demonstrate real value to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all