Advisers from financial services provider Fiducian have banded together to form a group aimed at improving technology innovation.
According to a statement, Fiducian’s Platform Users Group will help drive completely automated straight-through processing (STP) to ensure client instructions are executed in the shortest possible time with no re-keying or errors.
Fiducian head of platform services Luke Grbin said five of the company’s advisers were the driving force behind the development.
“Planners are in the trenches so they’re the ones who are best-placed to tell us exactly what’s needed to deliver the best possible service on time, every time,” he said.
“They know what clients need and so they tell us what will ensure best service and compliance.”
Mr Grbin added that input from the Platform Users Group will help improve both its superannuation services and its Investor Directed Portfolio Services (IDPS).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all