Advisers from financial services provider Fiducian have banded together to form a group aimed at improving technology innovation.
According to a statement, Fiducian’s Platform Users Group will help drive completely automated straight-through processing (STP) to ensure client instructions are executed in the shortest possible time with no re-keying or errors.
Fiducian head of platform services Luke Grbin said five of the company’s advisers were the driving force behind the development.
“Planners are in the trenches so they’re the ones who are best-placed to tell us exactly what’s needed to deliver the best possible service on time, every time,” he said.
“They know what clients need and so they tell us what will ensure best service and compliance.”
Mr Grbin added that input from the Platform Users Group will help improve both its superannuation services and its Investor Directed Portfolio Services (IDPS).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all