Advisers from financial services provider Fiducian have banded together to form a group aimed at improving technology innovation.
According to a statement, Fiducian’s Platform Users Group will help drive completely automated straight-through processing (STP) to ensure client instructions are executed in the shortest possible time with no re-keying or errors.
Fiducian head of platform services Luke Grbin said five of the company’s advisers were the driving force behind the development.
“Planners are in the trenches so they’re the ones who are best-placed to tell us exactly what’s needed to deliver the best possible service on time, every time,” he said.
“They know what clients need and so they tell us what will ensure best service and compliance.”
Mr Grbin added that input from the Platform Users Group will help improve both its superannuation services and its Investor Directed Portfolio Services (IDPS).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all