Advisers from financial services provider Fiducian have banded together to form a group aimed at improving technology innovation.
According to a statement, Fiducian’s Platform Users Group will help drive completely automated straight-through processing (STP) to ensure client instructions are executed in the shortest possible time with no re-keying or errors.
Fiducian head of platform services Luke Grbin said five of the company’s advisers were the driving force behind the development.
“Planners are in the trenches so they’re the ones who are best-placed to tell us exactly what’s needed to deliver the best possible service on time, every time,” he said.
“They know what clients need and so they tell us what will ensure best service and compliance.”
Mr Grbin added that input from the Platform Users Group will help improve both its superannuation services and its Investor Directed Portfolio Services (IDPS).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all