Advisers from financial services provider Fiducian have banded together to form a group aimed at improving technology innovation.
According to a statement, Fiducian’s Platform Users Group will help drive completely automated straight-through processing (STP) to ensure client instructions are executed in the shortest possible time with no re-keying or errors.
Fiducian head of platform services Luke Grbin said five of the company’s advisers were the driving force behind the development.
“Planners are in the trenches so they’re the ones who are best-placed to tell us exactly what’s needed to deliver the best possible service on time, every time,” he said.
“They know what clients need and so they tell us what will ensure best service and compliance.”
Mr Grbin added that input from the Platform Users Group will help improve both its superannuation services and its Investor Directed Portfolio Services (IDPS).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all