Fintech provider Rubik Financial has announced the appointment of a new head of institutional sales, following the recent hiring of a national account manager.
Anthony Meogrossi joins Rubik from Bravura Solutions where he was part of the firm's Asia-Pacific sales team as head of account management, Rubik said in a statement.
Other positions previously held by Mr Meogrossi include client relationship manager roles with GBST and SunGard.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said he looks forward to welcoming Mr Meogrossi to the team.
“Anthony’s strong network of industry relationships and experience in wealth management platforms supporting superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps make him a valuable asset to Rubik’s financial services division,” Mr Dunstan said.
The announcement follows the recent appointment of Jay Ellis as the national account manager of Rubik's mortgages division.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all