Fintech provider Rubik Financial has announced the appointment of a new head of institutional sales, following the recent hiring of a national account manager.
Anthony Meogrossi joins Rubik from Bravura Solutions where he was part of the firm's Asia-Pacific sales team as head of account management, Rubik said in a statement.
Other positions previously held by Mr Meogrossi include client relationship manager roles with GBST and SunGard.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said he looks forward to welcoming Mr Meogrossi to the team.
“Anthony’s strong network of industry relationships and experience in wealth management platforms supporting superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps make him a valuable asset to Rubik’s financial services division,” Mr Dunstan said.
The announcement follows the recent appointment of Jay Ellis as the national account manager of Rubik's mortgages division.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all