Fintech provider Rubik Financial has announced the appointment of a new head of institutional sales, following the recent hiring of a national account manager.
Anthony Meogrossi joins Rubik from Bravura Solutions where he was part of the firm's Asia-Pacific sales team as head of account management, Rubik said in a statement.
Other positions previously held by Mr Meogrossi include client relationship manager roles with GBST and SunGard.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said he looks forward to welcoming Mr Meogrossi to the team.
“Anthony’s strong network of industry relationships and experience in wealth management platforms supporting superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps make him a valuable asset to Rubik’s financial services division,” Mr Dunstan said.
The announcement follows the recent appointment of Jay Ellis as the national account manager of Rubik's mortgages division.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:32Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 10:35Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- view all