Fintech provider Rubik Financial has announced the appointment of a new head of institutional sales, following the recent hiring of a national account manager.
Anthony Meogrossi joins Rubik from Bravura Solutions where he was part of the firm's Asia-Pacific sales team as head of account management, Rubik said in a statement.
Other positions previously held by Mr Meogrossi include client relationship manager roles with GBST and SunGard.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said he looks forward to welcoming Mr Meogrossi to the team.
“Anthony’s strong network of industry relationships and experience in wealth management platforms supporting superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps make him a valuable asset to Rubik’s financial services division,” Mr Dunstan said.
The announcement follows the recent appointment of Jay Ellis as the national account manager of Rubik's mortgages division.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all