Fintech provider Rubik Financial has announced the appointment of a new head of institutional sales, following the recent hiring of a national account manager.
Anthony Meogrossi joins Rubik from Bravura Solutions where he was part of the firm's Asia-Pacific sales team as head of account management, Rubik said in a statement.
Other positions previously held by Mr Meogrossi include client relationship manager roles with GBST and SunGard.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said he looks forward to welcoming Mr Meogrossi to the team.
“Anthony’s strong network of industry relationships and experience in wealth management platforms supporting superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps make him a valuable asset to Rubik’s financial services division,” Mr Dunstan said.
The announcement follows the recent appointment of Jay Ellis as the national account manager of Rubik's mortgages division.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all