MLC has launched a range of new investment options as it looks to improve its services and business structure to better support advisers.
In a statement, MLC announced the addition of 56 new investment options to the MLC Wrap and MLC Navigator investment menus.
The new investment options are intended to provide financial advisers with a wider selection of high-quality managed funds to choose from when building their client portfolios, MLC said.
By asset class, there will be 19 new international equity funds, 15 Australian equity funds, 14 fixed interest, three property funds, two growth funds and two multi-asset funds added to the menus.
General manager of retail super and investment platforms at MLC Kathy Vincent said:
“MLC is changing the way we do business – improving our structure, platforms and products – to meet the changing needs of financial advisers and their clients.
“These additional funds will open up more opportunity for advisers to assist clients in achieving their financial goals.
“Our goal is to provide the flexibility needed for advisers to offer quality personal investment options for their clients.”
MLC said that the addition of the new funds is part of a wider business strategy to provide a diverse range of funds for each sector, with a particular focus on options for pre- and post-retirement strategies.
“Last year we announced that we are growing by investing at least $300 million into our super, investments and advice offering through digital innovation, product and platform enhancement, improved customer engagement and experience and simplification,” MLC said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all