AMP subsidiary SuperConcepts has appointed a new executive manager for its SMSF technical and private wealth division, ahead of the launch in coming months of the firm's new technical services.
Graeme Colley will join SuperConcepts on 5 September, the firm said, becoming a member of the team of technical experts led by general manager of the technical services and education division, Peter Burgess.
Mr Colley has more than 30 years’ experience in taxation and super, most recently as director of technical and professional standards at the SMSF Assocation as well as holding senior roles with the ATO.
SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech said the appointment reflects the importance of providing customers with quality education, knowledge and insights within the SMSF sector.
“Graeme is a well-known figure in the SMSF community with a long-standing reputation as an accomplished SMSF educator, technical expert and advocate for the sector,” Ms Fenech said.
“Providing SMSF advice is an area which requires specialist knowledge.
“We believe providing a market-leading SMSF service is about quality administration and software, and also about providing access to technical knowledge and insights through our technical experts and professional development events,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all