AMP subsidiary SuperConcepts has appointed a new executive manager for its SMSF technical and private wealth division, ahead of the launch in coming months of the firm's new technical services.
Graeme Colley will join SuperConcepts on 5 September, the firm said, becoming a member of the team of technical experts led by general manager of the technical services and education division, Peter Burgess.
Mr Colley has more than 30 years’ experience in taxation and super, most recently as director of technical and professional standards at the SMSF Assocation as well as holding senior roles with the ATO.
SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech said the appointment reflects the importance of providing customers with quality education, knowledge and insights within the SMSF sector.
“Graeme is a well-known figure in the SMSF community with a long-standing reputation as an accomplished SMSF educator, technical expert and advocate for the sector,” Ms Fenech said.
“Providing SMSF advice is an area which requires specialist knowledge.
“We believe providing a market-leading SMSF service is about quality administration and software, and also about providing access to technical knowledge and insights through our technical experts and professional development events,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all