Non-institutionally-aligned firm Infocus Wealth Management has appointed a new independent non-executive director and chairman-elect to its board.
Roy McKelvie has joined the Infocus board of directors and will take up the chairman's role on 1 January 2017, the firm said in a statement yesterday.
Mr McKelvie has held several executive roles across financial markets and is currently chairman of Encompass Corporation and Condor Energy Services.
He is also chairman of the investment board of AMB Capital Partners, a non-executive director of Coolabah Capital Investments and a member of the advisory board at Enlighten Operational Excellence.
Infocus Group founder and chairman Darren Steinhardt said, “We are looking forward to the insights and expertise Roy will bring to the group as well as leveraging his deep industry experience and background.
“Roy’s appointment is key to the Infocus Group’s continued evolution and ongoing growth,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all