Non-institutionally-aligned firm Infocus Wealth Management has appointed a new independent non-executive director and chairman-elect to its board.
Roy McKelvie has joined the Infocus board of directors and will take up the chairman's role on 1 January 2017, the firm said in a statement yesterday.
Mr McKelvie has held several executive roles across financial markets and is currently chairman of Encompass Corporation and Condor Energy Services.
He is also chairman of the investment board of AMB Capital Partners, a non-executive director of Coolabah Capital Investments and a member of the advisory board at Enlighten Operational Excellence.
Infocus Group founder and chairman Darren Steinhardt said, “We are looking forward to the insights and expertise Roy will bring to the group as well as leveraging his deep industry experience and background.
“Roy’s appointment is key to the Infocus Group’s continued evolution and ongoing growth,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all