Non-institutionally-aligned firm Infocus Wealth Management has appointed a new independent non-executive director and chairman-elect to its board.
Roy McKelvie has joined the Infocus board of directors and will take up the chairman's role on 1 January 2017, the firm said in a statement yesterday.
Mr McKelvie has held several executive roles across financial markets and is currently chairman of Encompass Corporation and Condor Energy Services.
He is also chairman of the investment board of AMB Capital Partners, a non-executive director of Coolabah Capital Investments and a member of the advisory board at Enlighten Operational Excellence.
Infocus Group founder and chairman Darren Steinhardt said, “We are looking forward to the insights and expertise Roy will bring to the group as well as leveraging his deep industry experience and background.
“Roy’s appointment is key to the Infocus Group’s continued evolution and ongoing growth,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all