Non-institutionally-aligned firm Infocus Wealth Management has appointed a new independent non-executive director and chairman-elect to its board.
Roy McKelvie has joined the Infocus board of directors and will take up the chairman's role on 1 January 2017, the firm said in a statement yesterday.
Mr McKelvie has held several executive roles across financial markets and is currently chairman of Encompass Corporation and Condor Energy Services.
He is also chairman of the investment board of AMB Capital Partners, a non-executive director of Coolabah Capital Investments and a member of the advisory board at Enlighten Operational Excellence.
Infocus Group founder and chairman Darren Steinhardt said, “We are looking forward to the insights and expertise Roy will bring to the group as well as leveraging his deep industry experience and background.
“Roy’s appointment is key to the Infocus Group’s continued evolution and ongoing growth,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all