Non-institutionally-aligned firm Infocus Wealth Management has appointed a new independent non-executive director and chairman-elect to its board.
Roy McKelvie has joined the Infocus board of directors and will take up the chairman's role on 1 January 2017, the firm said in a statement yesterday.
Mr McKelvie has held several executive roles across financial markets and is currently chairman of Encompass Corporation and Condor Energy Services.
He is also chairman of the investment board of AMB Capital Partners, a non-executive director of Coolabah Capital Investments and a member of the advisory board at Enlighten Operational Excellence.
Infocus Group founder and chairman Darren Steinhardt said, “We are looking forward to the insights and expertise Roy will bring to the group as well as leveraging his deep industry experience and background.
“Roy’s appointment is key to the Infocus Group’s continued evolution and ongoing growth,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all