AZ NGA has announced the appointment of a former AMP exec to the role of general manager, financial planning, to drive growth opportunities for the company.
AZ NGA’s chief executive, Paul Barrett, yesterday welcomed Adrian Ashton to the role.
“As we grow I want to ensure that we continue to cultivate a community of sharing and that AZ NGA can develop business solutions that help our partner firms with growth, efficiency and profitability,” Mr Barrett said in a statement.
“Adrian will be responsible for creating opportunities for our firms to achieve this.”
Mr Ashton worked for AMP both as a capital manager and director of the firm's licensee advice, mergers and acquisitions group, from 2011, the statement said, noting he has also worked in senior roles in advice, strategy, operations and sales in financial services across Australia for many years.
“Joining AZ NGA is an exciting opportunity to work for a business that is providing new and different solutions to our industry, through a prism that hasn’t been applied before,” Mr Ashton said.
“I have always enjoyed working with financial planners and their business," he said. "I have seen how the power of good advice can really help clients in their lives, and this is an opportunity for me to continue to do what drives me professionally.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all