AZ NGA has announced the appointment of a former AMP exec to the role of general manager, financial planning, to drive growth opportunities for the company.
AZ NGA’s chief executive, Paul Barrett, yesterday welcomed Adrian Ashton to the role.
“As we grow I want to ensure that we continue to cultivate a community of sharing and that AZ NGA can develop business solutions that help our partner firms with growth, efficiency and profitability,” Mr Barrett said in a statement.
“Adrian will be responsible for creating opportunities for our firms to achieve this.”
Mr Ashton worked for AMP both as a capital manager and director of the firm's licensee advice, mergers and acquisitions group, from 2011, the statement said, noting he has also worked in senior roles in advice, strategy, operations and sales in financial services across Australia for many years.
“Joining AZ NGA is an exciting opportunity to work for a business that is providing new and different solutions to our industry, through a prism that hasn’t been applied before,” Mr Ashton said.
“I have always enjoyed working with financial planners and their business," he said. "I have seen how the power of good advice can really help clients in their lives, and this is an opportunity for me to continue to do what drives me professionally.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all