Non-aligned licensee Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has added a former NAB-aligned practice to its network, which joins after being attracted to Fitzpatricks' culture.
Perth-based Paradigm Financial Consulting has joined Fitzpatricks having previously been licensed by NAB’s Apogee Financial Planning.
The firm’s founder, Daniel Etherington, said he decided to switch dealer groups because he was attracted to Fitzpatrick’s private ownership model, client-first culture and strategic advice processes.
“Fitzpatricks fit as part of the family photo from my perspective in terms of what I was looking for in a licensee,” he said.
“We chose Fitzpatricks because they are a true business partner, rather than a traditional licensee or dealer group function. We want a partner to keep us more accountable, offer objectivity and allow us to feel part of a team.”
Fitzpatricks Financial Group managing director John McMurdo said: “Paradigm embodies our approach of high-quality, holistic advice and ongoing commitment to the client’s goals and overall wellbeing.
“We welcome Daniel and his Perth practice to Fitzpatricks.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all