A Sydney-based non-aligned advice firm has added a mortgage service to its list of offerings and appointed its first lending manager to coordinate the new service.
Principal Edge Financial Services announced yesterday the introduction of its Principal Edge Mortgage Solutions service, which is designed to bring all client residential and commercial credit needs in-house as part of a full advice offering.
"People's credit and financing needs have grown,” Principal Edge’s general manager, Anthony Landahl, told ifa.
“With the introduction of Principal Edge Mortgage Solutions we are now able to better serve clients' lending needs,” he said.
"This is a great opportunity for us to grow the business in a new area that is a complement to our existing advice business."
The firm has also appointed David Learn to the team, who will play a key role in the development of the new mortgage solution in his role as lending manager.
“David will be our first full-time loans specialist. He brings a wealth of experience to the role and is a key addition to our team,” Principal Edge said on its website.
Mr Learn was previously senior mortgage broker at Australian Credit and Finance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all