A Sydney-based non-aligned advice firm has added a mortgage service to its list of offerings and appointed its first lending manager to coordinate the new service.
Principal Edge Financial Services announced yesterday the introduction of its Principal Edge Mortgage Solutions service, which is designed to bring all client residential and commercial credit needs in-house as part of a full advice offering.
"People's credit and financing needs have grown,” Principal Edge’s general manager, Anthony Landahl, told ifa.
“With the introduction of Principal Edge Mortgage Solutions we are now able to better serve clients' lending needs,” he said.
"This is a great opportunity for us to grow the business in a new area that is a complement to our existing advice business."
The firm has also appointed David Learn to the team, who will play a key role in the development of the new mortgage solution in his role as lending manager.
“David will be our first full-time loans specialist. He brings a wealth of experience to the role and is a key addition to our team,” Principal Edge said on its website.
Mr Learn was previously senior mortgage broker at Australian Credit and Finance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all