BNP Paribas Investment Partners has named a former BlackRock executive as its new head of advice business for Australia and New Zealand.
James Langlands will commence in the new role in mid-August. He will be responsible for growing funds under management for BNP by working with dealer groups, private wealth firms, family offices, consultant and research houses, and platform providers.
Mr Langlands was most recently head of wealth advisory, Australia, at BlackRock. He has also held other roles within BlackRock, including director of the institutional client business, co-head of customised portfolio service and product specialist (global equities).
David Grybas, chief executive of BNP Paribas Investment Partners Australia and New Zealand, said: “We look forward to James joining our already robust team.”
“His wealth of experience will be instrumental in broadening the availability of our investment solutions in Australian and Global Equities, Emerging Markets, Global Fixed Income and Alternatives to the advised segment,” Mr Grybas said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all